Anime & Manga The Amount of downplaying Zoro gets from reddit and twitter is astonishing

he's clearly complaining about reddit and twitter, not this forum bruh.
also @/ZoroHater @/ZoroDoesNotKillKaido exists so what's your point?
and even in this forum, we've had some really toxic sanji stans, with one even saying shit like he'd line zoro fans up and shoot em lmao.
The second one doesnt even count and theres no tags the second part is funny because a ZoroFan Said the exact Same thing to me

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The second one doesnt even count and theres no tags the second part is funny because a ZoroFan Said the exact Same thing to me
my point is people are creating alts with names like that on WG just to hate on fictional characters on both sides. some jobless idiots who were sanji stans created a fake ZKK account on twitter, tweeted shit like wanting oda and miura to die and even racist, homophobic stuff to bring a bad name to zoro fandom and got exposed for it. its just sad at this point.

regarding the second thing, im sorry you had to face such toxicity. i hope that fool is banned.

my point is people are creating alts with names like that on WG just to hate on fictional characters on both sides. some jobless idiots who were sanji stans created a fake ZKK account on twitter, tweeted shit like wanting oda and miura to die and even racist, homophobic stuff to bring a bad name to zoro fandom and got exposed for it. its just sad at this point.

regarding the second thing, im sorry you had to face such toxicity. i hope that fool is banned.
I didnt know about that thats on a other level of toxicity sorry the Zoro Fandom had to experience that

Its Funny how Zoro Fans Can Complain About Haters And Zoro Downplayers When They Have Usernames like This @Sanji is very Shit and @Broken_Leg_Lanjitard
Post automatically merged:

Making Sanji Hate threads Every week really shows how many Zoro Downplayers there are :milaugh:
I'm literally a Sanji fan & calling myself a Lanjitard with this username. :milaugh:

The thing is I'm also a Zoro fan and there is no denying that Zoro is by far the most downplayed character, especially by redditards and twittertards. OP is stating facts.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
No let’s be honest. This forum just D rides him too much. Sometimes Reddit and Twitter can be a breath of fresh air for people that don’t believe that Zoro can solo the Supernova. I promise you, Reddit and other forums feel this place is toxic too just like you think they are toxic lol. I’m sure Zorogen would be a more enjoyable forum for you if you are a Zoro fan
I don't know how things work in Reddit or Twitter but Zorogen doesn't ban you for mocking Zoro and his fans, at least. And, you're allowed to wank Kid just as much as Zoro fans wank Zoro.

Make a thread or a post about Zoro replicating Oden's feat of permanently injuring Kaido (NOT ZKK):

Negged to oblivion, called a Zorotard etc. Retaliate? Get banned. The ones who started go free without punishment.

Make a thread or a post about Sanji fighting King and Zoro fighting the far lesser opponent Queen (instead of you know, giving Zoro a better opponent than Sanji, as has always been the case):

:saden: