Anime & Manga The Amount of downplaying Zoro gets from reddit and twitter is astonishing

Only people with low intelligence would say the "minimization" is lower, when zoro was downplayed just because he huffed/panted.

You move the goalpost. Your point was about usernames that "downplay", not about wanking. Read back your post
I remember my post and my point with that post was to show that Zoro is one of the most wanked characters
Post automatically merged:

:tchpepe:
I tried to find Zoro downplaying and i could only find Sanji Bashing

Last edited:
Luffy is stronger than Zoro but they are night equal.

Also am I the only one who think ZKK is not only hype for Zoro but Luffy too?

If the World Hear that Zoro killed Kaido, they will be even more warry of him cause he has managed to get someone as strong as Zoro in his crew.

The hype for him as a Yonko will be 1000x greater than if it is just him KOing Kaido with Help from Yamato and Momo.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Make a thread or a post about Zoro replicating Oden's feat of permanently injuring Kaido (NOT ZKK):

Negged to oblivion, called a Zorotard etc. Retaliate? Get banned. The ones who started go free without punishment.

Make a thread or a post about Sanji fighting King and Zoro fighting the far lesser opponent Queen (instead of you know, giving Zoro a better opponent than Sanji, as has always been the case):

:saden:
You will ever understand reddit boi :arnoling:

what a great community they think they are huh?

"just another powerscaler"

"powerscaler"

they really think they are the superior fans of One Piece because they don't like talking about powerscaling, jesus fucking christ

:seriously:
That place with deep and actual understanding of the themes, the narrative and with real story enjoyment...that place is infected with those damn scalers as well :risitavirus:

I see them every two seconds :saden:

Last edited:
Reddit is Bigmom/Sanji territory

They'll tell you BM is better written than Doffy and Sanji is = to Zoro
BM has territory?

tbf ... Big Mom WAS both complex and good character during the first half of WCI
she is one of few characters in one piece who is in fact a character and not a stereotype

she could have had SO MUCH to offer

but Oda had absolutely no idea how he should handle her in WCI or Wano
she end up useless and who can like a useless character? knowing she is called a Yonko make things even worse

but ... there is a catch ...

if Oda didn't knew how to use Big Mom in WCI and Wano ... it means he has plan for using her later on, at a place she can actually do a god damn important thing ... which is a good and bad news I guess

BM has territory?

tbf ... Big Mom WAS both complex and good character during the first half of WCI
she is one of few characters in one piece who is in fact a character and not a stereotype

she could have had SO MUCH to offer

but Oda had absolutely no idea how he should handle her in WCI or Wano
she end up useless and who can like a useless character? knowing she is called a Yonko make things even worse

but ... there is a catch ...

if Oda didn't knew how to use Big Mom in WCI and Wano ... it means he has plan for using her later on, at a place she can actually do a god damn important thing ... which is a good and bad news I guess
yeah BMP still has many things to offer such as Pudding's third eyed, Germa (Niji & Yonji) and Elbaf's plot.

I've said it before. Zoro fans are the scapegoats for everything bad that happens in the One Piece community.

People like to hop on the bandwagon and shit-talk Zoro/Zoro fans because they think it's "cool." You're "different" if you don't like Zoro because everyone likes Zoro, that type of shit

"Zorotards" might be the single most frequent appearing word in every OP media outlet besides "the"

I've said it before. Zoro fans are the scapegoats for everything bad that happens in the One Piece community.

People like to hop on the bandwagon and shit-talk Zoro/Zoro fans because they think it's "cool." You're "different" if you don't like Zoro because everyone likes Zoro, that type of shit

"Zorotards" might be the single most frequent appearing word in every OP media outlet besides "the"
what about zorofans that always talk shit on another character?