Future Events The Ancient Kingdom, Ancient weapons and The World Government

Do you agree?

• Total voters

Bogard

You can't win
Dudes. What if Clover's theory was wrong ?
What if the Great Kingdom was Marie Geoise ?
What if Wanokuni was part of the 20 funny nations ?
What if Joy Boy was Great Imu ? ... nah maybe not this one lol

Anyway I hope you'll get your answers soon.
It's painfull to see all of you struggling with the same questions all the time
Also countless readers did die before the end ... maybe I'll be part of them soon.
Clover and the rest based things from the ancient manuscripts and poneglyphs, which were created since the void century
With the manuscripts clearly talking about the existence of the kingdom

We also see the gorosei depressed in the background from knowing they have learned too much

And Clover was about to reveal the name of the kingdom, but Oda left it as a cliffhanger because he was aiming at revealing it later

Rayleigh who also reached Raftel and knew the true history admitted their intellect couldn't match Clover's. So no, unlikely he was wrong

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
On the topic poneglyphs I'm curious if there's any connection between a poneglyphs location and the information it holds or is it all random. Like does having info about Poseidon in Jaya mean that FI and Shandora were intimately connected?
Well it's pretty clear that Wano and Shandora were allied in the past - they have a Poneglyph there, and Wiper's sea stone skates are from Wano. It stands to reason that every place with a poneglyph was allied in the past. Plus two places being called the Land/City of Gold can't be coincidence. It just seems that Wano was lucky enough to have Ryuma, while Shandora was ruined 800 years ago.

What's strange is that, assuming the World Government attacked Shandora for the same reason that Wano was attacked...the WG didn't actually take any of Shandora's gold. As far as we know, nothing was taken. It wasn't until Enel was building the Ark Maxim that the gold was taken.

I wonder if "gold" refers to something else in these instances, plus we haven't heard anything about Wano's actual gold - unless Orochi squandered it in the 20 years he's been in power.

It also seems like Skypeia's conflict was a parallel to the Ancient Kingdom vs the 20 families on a smaller scale. Enel was the stand-in for the Celestial Dragons (who are called "God", like Enel) while the final people directly standing up against Enel were a D (Luffy), a Shandian (Wiper), an Oharan scholar (Robin), then Gan Fall and Zoro. Zoro is either a stand-in for Wano, or a direct descendant of Ryuma (who might've fought against the WG 800 years ago), while Gan Fall's connection seemed a little tacked on until this last chapter, I think.

Now that we know about the Great Families of Wano, they all have names associated with the Moon, which the people of the sky fled from in the past. It's possible the great families of Wano were named the way they were as a sign of the pact between the moon people and the Ancient Kingdom so long ago. And maybe an ancient Kurozumi betrayed the Ancient Kingdom and became Gandhi Gorosei (or his ancestor)? :unsure:

Edit: apparently Shandora stems from the Sanskrit word for the Moon, "Chandra", which is where the Shandorian race originated from. (from the OP Wiki, so take with a grain of salt)

Last edited:
I re-read Chapter 648 , and just read that Noah was made specifically for Sea Kings to pull , you showed it here as well

So now it's more believable that it's Pluton , i always imagined Pluton to be a fancy sophisticated Warship though , but Noah looks like an Ancient Warship

i also remembered that this Theory mentioned Noah being used by Pirate King to battle against the forces of Imu/Ymir
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...inal-arc-ragnarok-from-admiral-ryokugyu.1226/
Crocodile mentioned that one blast from Pluton can turn an island to ash though , so i'm wondering where is Noah's cannon ?

I'm still not sure if Zunisha is Uranus though

but anyway i hope the battle against Imu will be epic and engulf the entire One Piece planet

Blother Fertitta

Chama no Chama
As the title says, decided to focus this topic on the existence of the ancient kingdom, the ancient weapons and the world government. Indeed, there existed an ancient kingdom in the past with immense power, whose origin is however unknown at this point

Though there have been hints left helping us to know that:
  • The first 20kingdoms allying themselves against that ancient kingdom and being perceived as enemies, said alliance of nation coincidently setting up the birth of the world government 800 years ago

• The D being mentioned as enemies to the celestial dragons who are infact the descendants of the creators, who were the respective kings of the first 20kingdoms
I believe then from this, we can assume that the ancient kingdom in question was a place where the Ds were originally leaving before being destroyed by the alliance of nations aka as world government. But the Ds bloodline although it became extremely rare, survived through time with few of them occasionally appearing once in a while, with their existence being perceived as a threat to the celestial dragons who want to preserve the secret of what happened during the void century. It's for that reason that the gorosei are always nervous everytime a D comes to be known.

Furthermore, these Ds in question as some kind of reassurance from knowing they'd ultimately be defeated by the alliance of nations, decided to do some extra-measures in order for their existence to remain known as well as eventually overthrowing the world government in the future.

To do this, they needed help, help coming from their closest allies in the world, with a major one being the Kozuki clan from Wano.

• Kozuki clan had the ability to forge indestructible poneglyphs, and use the ancient writings to spread informations about the ancient kingdom
  • Kozuki clan of Wano due to being close allies to the ancient kingdom and after the ancient kingdom got destroyed, they were forced to close their borders as a way to protect the secrets of the ancient kingdom and act against the newly formed ally of nations, also known as world government
  • Some of those celestial dragons interested in gaining even more power especially from the country known as country of gold in the past tried to invade Wano though
  • But it was at that moment that Ryuma led an opposition that pushed the world government to back off from the kingdom and declare them as outside of their juridiction
  • And the true purpose of Wano closing it's borders coming when it'd be time for Wano to be re-opened
Said time coming when 3 conditions would be fulfilled
  1. The discovery of Laugh Tale
  2. The revival of the ancient weapon
  3. Joyboy's successor to guide the ancient weapons
Furthermore, among the first 20kingdoms setting the birth of world government as mentioned above, although speculative, i believe something unexpected happened among them, which was the betrayal of one of them, the Nefertari of alabasta, who eventually became ally to the ancient kingdom instead. I believe the nefertari regretted their actions against the ancient kingdom after discovering the truth and thus decided to repay their debt by helping to protect the secret of ancient kingdom by coming back to Alabasta while protecting one of the poneglyphs unknowingly to the rest of the nations, said poneglyph which led to the location of one of the ancient weapons(pluton), but whose location is still unknwon to us yet

However there have been hints showing before that the weapon was created in Water7, since Water7 the pluton's blueprint was passed down through generations there with Water7 known to have the best technology in terms of shipbuilding in the world with Pluton being mentioned to be the world strongest battleship, which judging by Iceberg's and especially Franky's reaction, should be too massive for a human to make.

Also, Tom who migrated from fishmen island to Water7 at one point ended up getting the blueprint of pluton which was originally left in order to fight against the original pluton, in case a bad guy found it, especially the world government.

But despite being created in Water7, i actually think it didn't remain there. It's location has been shifted to another place with the ones who shifted such a massive battleship being the seakings. But before reveling it's location, i'd first like to focus on another ancient weapon, named Poseidon.

We know through Robin that the poneglyph from sky island indicated that the ancient weapon known as poseidon was located in Fishmen Island, but unlike pluton which is material, poseidon is actually a living mermaid, which comes to live every few decades.
800years ago though, the one named Joyboy made a promise related to noah to fishman island through the mermaid princess, a promise he was unable to fulfil and i believe he was unable to fulfil this because his country was getting destroyed by the alliance of nations at that time and thus directly hinting at the fact that Joyboy was a D, and infact judging by the influential power he had to make a promise between 2 nations, he was likely the original king of the ancient kingdom.

Joyboy however had no ability to control neptunians, but he had the ability to guide the mermaid living at the time to control those neptunians, with him despite dying at the time, made sure to leave a message that his successor will eventually come to fulfil that promise with the Ship of promise known as Noah.

And the successor of the current age imo is Luffy, who already showed a similar ability when he unconsciously guided the current mermaid to control the seakings

Beyond this though, one must question the importance of Noah into all this. Why is Noah this important and specifically made to be pulled by seakings controlled by an ancient weapon(Poseidon)?
I believe it's important because it's a warship, which indirectly hints at it being pluton. Now remember i told before, it was created in Water7, but that it was implied to be impossible for a human, and i believe it's because it was created by fishmen-shipbuilders on the Water7 surface before getting pulled back in fishmen district with the power of seakings and seeing the way Tom was flashback introduced, it's perfectly believable especially when he ended up being the one inheriting the blueprint of pluton at one point.

Though now Noah is damaged, but the seakings implied to know who could repair it, maybe a family of ship-building leaving in fishmen island.
We know Den was also a ship-builder, potentially hinting at Tom's family to be the one.

Tom also was in possession of portions of the adam tree know as the strongest tree and thus ideal for an ancient weapon like pluton known as the world's most terrible battleship, with Tom using it to create the orojackson. And in fishmen island,it has been implied by Usopp there may be a relation between the Sun Tree Eve and Adam tree, with both trees likely being related to original "Adam" and "Eve". All of this making it very likely then that Noah is indeed another name for Pluton.

But that's not all. There is a third ancient weapon, which unlike poseidon or pluton, has not even being properly adressed in the manga yet, however there is one hint that could help to know what it might be, and it's related once again to the Kozuki clan from Wano. The Kozuki clan from Wano weren't only known for their poneglyphs, they were also linked to the voice of all things, voice of all things which i believe Joyboy and his successors had as well, but with the kozuki family likely like in a similar case to mermaid in fishmen island, having one of their descendant born with the ability to control the third ancient weapon, with the current descendant born with that ability being Momonosuke. And if you followed up until yet, you'd realize what the ancient weapon i'm referring to is. Yes i believe it's Zunisha, who has been Zou's homeland for thousand years, so even before the void century.

It has also being questioned before where Zunisha was walking towards these 1000years
And while it's a bit speculative now, i think it's walking to reach Laugh Tale, because it's an unknown location which can only be reached after connecting the information of the 4 road poneglyphs, something only the pirate king's crew accomplished before.

Also considering the Kozuki clan is the creator of the poneglyphs, with a loyal country like Zou getting a road poneglyph, i think it's likely that Wano either has the final
road poneglyph or has a document leading to the final one, especially when they have their borders closed for centuries for a reason, with any inside informations being unknown to the outside world.

Knowing all this explains then why it was mentioned that we'd get closer to one piece by the end of Wano because by the end of Wano,

• We'd get Kaido, Big Mom's, Zou's road poneglyph copies, with us either getting the final one in Wano or a hint to the final one, all that leading to Laugh Tale's discovery.
  • Wano opening it's borders heading towards a change in the world of one piece
  • We'd get closer to the secret of all 3 ancient weapons
  • Joyboy's successor of the current age(Luffy) would be closer to guide the ones controling the ancient weapons, as well as Vivi likely becoming a full nefertari ally like in ancient times
I think also beyond this that there is a reason why Toki travelled so long in the distance future to reach Wano. The first thing someone who lived during the void century
mentioned is wanting to reach Wano. It's because Wano is the catalysm of everything that will happen afterwards.

That was it for me. Hope you enjoyed reading :cheers:
This was such a great read man.
Zunisha walking towards Laugh Tale, but since its location is unknown, it's been walking for 1000 years .
This is highly plausible.
I believe it's important because it's a warship, which indirectly hints at it being pluton. Now remember i told before, it was created in Water7, but that it was implied to be impossible for a human, and i believe it's because it was created by fishmen-shipbuilders on the Water7 surface before getting pulled back in fishmen district with the power of seakings and seeing the way Tom was flashback introduced, it's perfectly believable especially when he ended up being the one inheriting the blueprint of pluton at one point.
This is highly plausible.
  • Wano became an Isolated Country.
  • Water7 was a Fishman Island on the Land
  • Fishman went down below.
  • World Government Created Red Line and maybe Calm Belt to trap Zou, Fishman Island, and Wano Kuni.
    • This is probably because the Grand Line is just a strip of sea compared to the rest of the world AND it is dangerous so people not strong enough won't enter. The masses won't find out.
Also, Wano and its citizens, primarily the clans of Shimotsuki, Kozuki, and Amatsuki may be Will of D members themselves. As Ryuma was given the task to fend off the World Government and the Outside threats. Also Kozuki Oden suggested with his dying breath to reopen Wano to bring in the savior of the World. Particularly the way the Shimotsuki lived checkered lives:
  • Kozuki Momo and Oden lived a crazy life.
  • Shimotsuki Yasuie died with an actual smile.
  • Ryuma became well known within Wano as a legend.
  • Kuina died a tragic death, Kozaburo had to flee.
  • Sukiyaki tortured to "death".
  • Ushimaru died in a War, etc.
  • And Toki is a complex figure in her own right.
  • The Kozuki clan in general have such a tough life.

This is a great Theory and i will add more, IMO Zunesha is Uranus who controlled by Kozuki clan, remember that yamato say momonosuke don't die and i think that because he have a function like sirahoshi. Last, Roger say he live in a wrong time because poseidon is'nt available at that time and he just notice about that not the other ancient weapon.

Bogard

You can't win
With Zunisha coming close to Wano, it looks like we're getting closer to this

Also considering the Kozuki clan is the creator of the poneglyphs, with a loyal country like Zou getting a road poneglyph, i think it's likely that Wano either has the final
road poneglyph or has a document leading to the final one, especially when they have their borders closed for centuries for a reason, with any inside informations being unknown to the outside world.
Knowing all this explains then why it was mentioned that we'd get closer to one piece by the end of Wano because by the end of Wano,
  • We'd get Kaido, Big Mom's, Zou's road poneglyph copies, with us either getting the final one in Wano or a hint to the final one, all that leading to Laugh Tale's discovery.
  • Wano opening it's borders heading towards a change in the world of one piece
  • We'd get closer to the secret of all 3 ancient weapons
- At the very least 3 of the 4 road poneglyphs are together in the same locations and as stated, it's likely that Wano either has the last hidden somewhere or a hint to the last due to Kozuki being the ones who created the poneglyphs in the first place

- We'd get more connections with the secret of the 3 ancient weapons(depending on the secret behind Gorosei's discussion)

- And obviously Wano ending up by opening the borders

After this, the only connections that would be left would be a connection to Poseidon(Shirahoshi), but the path to Laugh Tale is getting closer and closer :optimistic:

- At the very least 3 of the 4 road poneglyphs are together in the same locations and as stated, it's likely that Wano either has the last hidden somewhere or a hint to the last due to Kozuki being the ones who created the poneglyphs in the first place
Shanks or Lodestar Island
Lodestar Island is still strange to me......I think we will be surprised there

@Bogard do You think that ancient kingdom is actually evil place which it give reason 20 kings to alliance together to defeat this ancient kingdom. Ancient kingdom have ancient weapons.

Womder how ancient kingdom got defeat by 20 kings alliance lather become world government ?
Ironic , as time goes by, world nobles become greedy and abuse their power.

@Bogard do You think that ancient kingdom is actually evil place which it give reason 20 kings to alliance together to defeat this ancient kingdom. Ancient kingdom have ancient weapons.
If they did , in my opinion they didn't have all 3 Ancient Weapons , as i think Imu would make sense to be Uranus

But maybe , they had Pluton and Poseidon , but then i wonder how the hell did the Void Century World Government/20 Kingdoms beaten that absolutely monstrous force ?

Especially since i think Ds are the descendants of the Ancient Kingdom , and we know a lot of Ds are strong , legit top tiers

It looks too insane to me if there was a force that could beat the Ancient Kingdom with some D top tiers in it ( including Joy Boy ) , combined with Poseidon and Pluton

Also consider that , the Ancient Weapons have massive/great hype themselves , if not outright the greatest in One Piece

For now i think , maybe the 20 Kingdoms saw the Joy Boy - Poseidon promise as as a threat ( it was said Joy Boy had a promise with Poseidon/Fishman Island ) , and then they slandered him , allied and went to war with the Ancient Kingdom
( and Poseidon didn't really participate for whatever reason ) , and won

Maybe similar thing happened with Pluton , maybe Joy Boy ordered the shipbuilders at Water 7 to build it , but before he could use it , he went down because of the war with the 20 Kingdoms , idk

There are 2 person who can possibly make zunisha come to wano

1. momo , he is in distress because he is trying prevent the castle reaching flower capital and unconciously calling zunisha

2. Tama, the previous owner who eat kibi2 no mi feed his/her mochi into zunisha and make it obey his/her order, the previous owner is dead so zunisha is wondering around in the sea until tama speech in the podium and unconciously summon zunisha,
If she's already awakened her df its possible to summon zunisha from afar

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
How many of you guys think Zunisha will assist the SHs in Wano? Or shall he rather just assist them by attacking the CP0 ships, or even independently? 🤔

Bogard

You can't win
It has also being questioned before where Zunisha was walking towards these 1000years
And while it's a bit speculative now, i think it's walking to reach Laugh Tale, because it's an unknown location which can only be reached after connecting the information of the 4 road poneglyphs, something only the pirate king's crew accomplished before.
It's looking more and more like the Zunisha - Laugh Tale link is accurate

:pepecafe:

Knowing all this explains then why it was mentioned that we'd get closer to one piece by the end of Wano
Also, Oda(through Big Mom) hinted at the link between Wano and the One Piece

:risicheck: