Current Events The Anime revealed the 1% Man

4th time
the kyoshiro opening shit being denjiro
the person behind jinbei and robin
and now this 1% man
or the dude who was talking with marco was izo
I think the reference was actually to spoiling how Zoro will cut down a dragon.
Imagine getting bodied by Sanji in 2021 :mihugh:

Hey,,,,,,, facts are facts :kayneshrug:
Anime facts aren't facts. It's even possible for the 1% man to change but it's hard to give a shit regardless.

I don't give a shit about Drake for the most part but that L is still selling him short.

Would be good if CP0 beat them, otherwise this will prove further hoe useless Hawkins fortune is just ajother fake hype tool.

And would put CP0 on a bad light, these masked guys are supposed to be elites, and if they lose to a wounded/injured Drake and Apoo then well....

Would be good if CP0 beat them, otherwise this will prove further hoe useless Hawkins fortune is just ajother fake hype tool.

And would put CP0 on a bad light, these masked guys are supposed to be elites, and if they lose to a wounded/injured Drake and Apoo then well....
They aren't the Leaders of CP0. They are most likely the Blueno of the group

They aren't the Leaders of CP0. They are most likely the Blueno of the group
Still elites. Gorosei sent them in Doflamingo's place to continue weapon trading with Wano.
Post automatically merged:

@Midnight Delight

Via definition, elite:

a select group that is superior in terms of ability or qualities to the rest of a group or society

Means those three are above the rest, could be among the leaders of CP0 too, no reason why I would exclude them just because they got beaten by Apoo and Drake.

Still elites. Gorosei sent them in Doflamingo's place to continue weapon trading with Wano.

@Midnight Delight

Via definition, elite:

a select group that is superior in terms of ability or qualities to the rest of a group or society

Means those three are above the rest, could be among the leaders of CP0 too, no reason why I would exclude them just because they got beaten by Apoo and Drake.
Did you really think they had 10 YC level characters?

Of course most of them were gonna be Sasaki level

Man how some of u guys cant think Drake is going to die? Ahahaha

The idea of he having 1% chance of being alive is like a confirmation that he will be alive, thats basic storytelling.

Expecially after we have seen how Hawkins is just a fraud.

Pretty sure this one is on Oda.
To this day Oda never revealed the 1% person.
Hawkins even got defeated already.
Not their fault if Oda forgets about staff or just keeps using these cheap ass baits.
Agree 100%. Oda forgets staff from times to times. Anime made the right choice and revealed it. The grenade part was pretty good too.

Last edited:
i feel like Oda is forgetting stuff and he tells the anime team to make sure to include it

Pretty sure this one is on Oda.
To this day Oda never revealed the 1% person.
Hawkins even got defeated already.
Not their fault if Oda forgets about stuff or just keeps using these cheap ass baits.
yeah either that or he felt like he didn't make it clear enough. After all in hindsight it makes sense the guy with almost no hope was the 1% man