Break Week The Anti Zoro cope is the funniest thing ever

Hatred and agenda blinds us. I shit, puked, and peed myself when it was revealed he not only has it, but to has its advanced applications as well.
Well everyone can make fan of a character they dont like its natural but being in denial because of agenda is something only kids do.

I am a Zoro fan myself but this delusinal ZKK was pure cope and never believed it because there was no chance Oda would have an Emperor going down first by anybody else than Luffy. Its exactly the same with Zoro having coc when it was pretty much confirmed back in 2009 that Rayleigh had it.

And Zoro's sensei told Zoro about what is a "Real" Swordsman is.. And it was related to the Caliber of person.. A sword that protects or a sword that hurts. You know the rest

Same philosophy indeed.
Ok, how does that go against there being " Real " Swordsmen and the other Swordsmen?..

So let me get this right...

Being at the Pinnacle of Swordsmanship =/= Dominating All Swordsman But Standing above All Swordsman and aiming at the Pinnacle.

So Zoro does not need to "Dominate" Shanks.

I guess we finally cracked your code here.

You don't agree on Dominating Swordsman as the Pinnacle - instead standing above all Swordsman is the right way.
So Zoro does not need to "Dominate" Shanks? i thought you didn't agree on the Pinnacle being a Domination.

Or do you mean Zoro needs to Stand Above Shanks? because even if Shanks isn't aiming at the Pinnacle he is still a Swordsman.

Zoro only has to stand above the Swordsmen aiming at the Peak of Swordsmanship, the WSS path?..
Post automatically merged:

Sengoku didn’t use ACoC. That was related to his DF. The last panel you just showed me shows that it touches. Shanks did touch kidd and his railgun.

The no touching part is only for clashing. You‘re ignoring my whole point. What about kaidos ragnaroku? What about kaido almost killing kinemon? What about luffy using snakeman on kaido and yamato charging? They all used acoc while still touching.

Garp isn’t using the same no touching concept like luffy and roger wb. He is creating a shockwave due to pressure.
How do you know.. It looks like what Garp did..

The other Human Human fruit Mythical model Onyudo is just transforming into A Large Monk..
Sengoku's Human Human fruit Mythical model Daibutsu is just him transforming into a Large Living Golden Statue..

:kayneshrug:

The no touch is not only for the clashes.. You're focusing on the wrong Panels..

Garp is the same, he's just adding Internal Destruction CoA to His AdCoC attack..
Post automatically merged:

Kuina and zoro have the same ambition.
Mohawk laughed at zoro and said shame on him when he put luffy first....
No he didnt, Mihawk said Shame on him for asking help when he didn't realise that he was doing this for Luffy..
Then Mihawk accepted..

Last edited: