Break Week The Auras need to stop + NEEDED FORUM CLEANSING [RANT]

The problem I have with it is the fact that the auras make it hard to see the actual animation and the characters themselves
I agree with this. I just don't think a lot of the ones in Wano suffer from that problem. The worst offenders are usually the CGI ones, for example the ones for black armament haki covering make it literally impossible to see the limbs underneath.

The one last chapter for Zoro's attack was pretty much fine.

I'm tired man. Tired of all these dragonball refugees coming in with their shit fellating and giving the most sensual deepthroat to the animators on twitter for "LE ANOTHER AWSOM EPISODE" simply because they turned the contrast to 500% and added fireworks in the background HOLY.. dont get me started on the auras. fucking hyogoro out here using nine tails fox cloak what the fuck ? THat animator henry guy has to be the most pretentious douchebag and everyone is swallowing his cum. Half of these motherfuckers are literal db super refugees. having watched the jiren goku catfight I know what they're catering to. FUCK OFF. If you like the auras, FUCK. OFF. GO BACK. This is what happens when you allow fightclowns onto this fandom. The "goku is faster than light" debaters have caught onto OP, and they're ruining it for everyone. Harass them. If you see anyone with zoro laser eye PFP, Harass them. If you see any comment using ">" or "<", shut them down. Dont give them hope. they dont belong here. and my guess is neither do you, because i can already imagine the replies to this post. You are the cancer I'm complaining about
oh my...feels like an eternity since someone really nailed everything with his post.
i can agree with everything you say man

nearly everyone is simping for the Wano animation but fuck it. WCI and Zou were just miles ahead that fucking Dragonball Super Wano Animation.

I mean look for the fight between Ashura Doji and Jack. That Ashura Dude looked like a Star Wars Fighter in this fight.
Or lets look at the fight between the Scartards and Kaido.
Kinemon, Kawamatsu and all the other Scartards had some Aura before attacking Kaido. Why those unnessecary animations for some stupid weak characters? Not even Shanks, Rayleigh, Whitebeard, Kizaru or Kuzan had those effects while they are Top Tier.

And I feel so relieved reading this thread after being insulted on YouTube by dozens of Aura/Flashlight cumswallowers for my opinion that the Wano Animation is mostly a L.

I'm tired man. Tired of all these dragonball refugees coming in with their shit fellating and giving the most sensual deepthroat to the animators on twitter for "LE ANOTHER AWSOM EPISODE" simply because they turned the contrast to 500% and added fireworks in the background HOLY.. dont get me started on the auras. fucking hyogoro out here using nine tails fox cloak what the fuck ? THat animator henry guy has to be the most pretentious douchebag and everyone is swallowing his cum. Half of these motherfuckers are literal db super refugees. having watched the jiren goku catfight I know what they're catering to. FUCK OFF. If you like the auras, FUCK. OFF. GO BACK. This is what happens when you allow fightclowns onto this fandom. The "goku is faster than light" debaters have caught onto OP, and they're ruining it for everyone. Harass them. If you see anyone with zoro laser eye PFP, Harass them. If you see any comment using ">" or "<", shut them down. Dont give them hope. they dont belong here. and my guess is neither do you, because i can already imagine the replies to this post. You are the cancer I'm complaining about
Sadly we're probably going to see alot more auras this arc.

It was there for Kaido vs WCI Luffy too

I heard it was Oda and the tv station that requested the livening up of the battle scenes.
I think TOEI is not necessarily in contact with Oda fundamentally but they still operate to make sure he would be pleased and they love him. I can put my hand on fire for that.

Agree 99%. Disagree about your prejudge.
The power scales are not the ones enjoying this shit. In fact power scales read manga and usually don't watch anime since it is filler.

They are shit though Jazzy, gotta admit that much.
You'll always find jazz defend toei nonsense
He's perhaps a bot paid by toei coz no way this guy defends stupid stuff always
Post automatically merged:

OP anime is a milk show that toei uses to make money

I barely watch op clips or episodes for the past 7-8 years

Last edited by a moderator:
You'll always find jazz defend toei nonsense
He's perhaps a bot paid by toei coz no way this guy defends stupid stuff always

OP anime is a milk show that toei uses to make money

I barely watch op clips or episodes for the past 7-8 years
You barely watch it but yet you care so about them using aura lol that don't make sense you shouldn't since you don't fuck with it

Now a days OP anime have some cool well animated episodes here and there ; 90% trash episodes with clunky animation and pacing and horrible inconsistency in accordance with manga

Bitch asses don't know what Thunder bagua attack is :kobeha::kobeha::denzimote:

Now a days OP anime have some cool well animated episodes here and there ; 90% trash episodes with clunky animation and pacing and horrible inconsistency in accordance with manga

Bitch asses don't know what Thunder bagua attack is :kobeha::kobeha::denzimote:
If they didn't know what it is they wouldn't animated it :kaidowhat:

Keep crying about it. The new animation looks great. You really think Toei cares about some forum brats who probably don’t even actually like One Piece anyway. A majority of the people here watch/read it specifically to complain or hate. If you don’t enjoy it, don’t watch it. When the anime of Dressrosa was coming out, I stuck to the manga because of the horrendous animation and pacing of the episodes. You can do the same for Wano. The animation finally gets good and all everyone wants to do is complain. It NEVER stops with you people.