Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes

At this point I cant predict at all how Oda is going to deal with big mom
Sometimes the most incomprehensible solution is just the simplest one. Imo, Kid/Law will just be shown in such a way that starts to have them surpass Linlin's durability this chapter or a future chapter. I wholeheartedly believe we are past the point of whether or not they will win or lose.

The question is more "how" they will win, rather than "if". Of course, just my opinion on it. But that's virtually the same question we can all ask for any other standing villain currently

Sometimes the most incomprehensible solution is just the simplest one. Imo, Kid/Law will just be shown in such a way that starts to have them surpass Linlin's durability this chapter or a future chapter. I wholeheartedly believe we are past the point of whether or not they will win or lose.

The question is more "how" they will win, rather than "if". Of course, just my opinion on it. But that's virtually the same question we can all ask for any other standing villain currently
Sigh so young and so naive thinking that they are going to have a clear cut win against bigmom.

All their purpose is going to be is to stall bigmom

Status
Not open for further replies.