Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji Has:
-More Attack Power (His DJ>>>>Enma’s AP)
-Faster Combat and Attack Speed/Reaction time
-Far more agile and harder to hit due to his versatility
-Physically stronger (Lowerbody wise and can match Zoro’s upperbody strength)
-Better CoO
-More durable
:tchpepe:
Post automatically merged:

106 said he won't be able to release spoilers on Tuesdays anymore so we can only rely on Lance delayed short summary
My goodness, might as well wait until friday for the chapter at this point

Sanji Has:
-More Attack Power (His DJ>>>>Enma’s AP/Zoro’s CoA)
-Faster Combat and Attack Speed/Reaction time
-Far more agile and harder to hit due to his versatility
-Physically stronger (Lowerbody wise and can match Zoro’s upperbody strength)
-Better CoO
-More durable
Already destoyed the coO argument since its false.

Didnt oda state sanjis lower body is as strong as his upper? So both should be weaker than zoros

What agility feats places sanji above zoro?

1. And coby was even more highlighted and stated to be advanced.

2. Actually yes it was especially based on the fact that he knows when person are lying. Example luffy and sanji were fooled by kiku being a woman while zoro knew he was a man. Luffy trusted drake while zoro knew that drake was ok but was still hiding something from them which he was.

3. And luffy fought said kat for 11 hours. So you over hyping a jelly bean scene will never be praised. Same sanji ended up getting tagged by slower attacks afterwards also so....

4. And zoro sense that a strong enemy was approaching sanji an entire distance away. The person was zoro whom zoro had sensed

5. I cant argue that since you are right and that the evidence does support that luffy sense the attack coming first
There are Haki variables from Observation, Rayleigh explains that, I believe Sanji has a range that covers a large area, so he can prevent himself from dangerous situations when he's focused.

Evidence:

1- While paying attention to Pudding and the priest, Sanji was able to dodge a jellybean from Katakuri, meaning his reach is not limited to those who are close but to everything around him.

2- Sanji feels Tashigi in danger at an absurd distance, that's Haki from Observation and I'll explain why later.

3- Sanji feels a woman asking for help from a huge distance and has her observation praised by Jinbe and Luffy.

The scope of Sanji's Observation is far superior to Zoro's and I believe the feats I cited above are far more impressive than knowing whether someone is lying or not.

Feeling a lady in danger is yes Haki of Observation, Sanji has a greater sensitivity to women and this makes total sense if we remember that Haki is the user's will.

Status
Not open for further replies.