Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes i am over 18 and i typed this with a straight face.

Checkmate. :moonwalk:
Apparently people are here lying about killer being nerfed when he stated the only neft he had was not having his weapon. People are now making up other killer nerds but carry on.

Sanji couldn't even beat sheep head without Brooks assistance let that sink in
same guy fighting a YC in base needed help to beat a fodder now…..That’s it. I’ve seen it all guys! My brain can’t handle dealing with a Z boi atm……I’ll return when the spoilers are out lol

only thing you’ve convinced me of is the fact that no Zorofan actually thinks when typing, they just type

What you just said is literally the exact same thing as saying Zoro needed orlumbus to beat Pica 🤦🏾‍♂️ 🤦🏾‍♂️ 🤦🏾‍♂️

1. And coby was even more highlighted and stated to be advanced.

2. Actually yes it was especially based on the fact that he knows when person are lying. Example luffy and sanji were fooled by kiku being a woman while zoro knew he was a man. Luffy trusted drake while zoro knew that drake was ok but was still hiding something from them which he was.

3. And luffy fought said kat for 11 hours. So you over hyping a jelly bean scene will never be praised. Same sanji ended up getting tagged by slower attacks afterwards also so....

4. And zoro sense that a strong enemy was approaching sanji an entire distance away. The person was zoro whom zoro had sensed

5. I cant argue that since you are right and that the evidence does support that luffy sense the attack coming first
Luffy have unique CoO he can sense the emotions of people Luffy CoO>>>sanji

Your English is enough to destroy his argument loool
Sanji was unable to sense that kiku was a man.

Zoro from a distance was able to sense a powerful threat (vergo) before he had even approached sanji

Zoro is the only straw that was able to sense inanimate objects with his observation haki (blades and alcohol)

Was the only one that sensed that drake was hiding info.

I can go on and on about superior zoro observation feats in comparison to sanji.

So your attempt was cute. But the story clearly shows that sanji as of right now is not above zoro is coO feats.

Would love to see any of you even attempt a response.

Last edited:
same guy fighting a YC in base needed help to beat a fodder now…..That’s it. I’ve seen it all guys! My brain can’t handle dealing with a Z boi atm……I’ll return when the spoilers are out lol

only thing you’ve convinced me of is the fact that no Zorofan actually thinks when typing, they just type

What you just said is literally the exact same thing as saying Zoro needed orlumbus to beat Pica 🤦🏾‍♂️ 🤦🏾‍♂️ 🤦🏾‍♂️
That was cute. Zoro needed Columbus to help him travel the distance.

Killer lacked his weapons not his speed agility etc.

Zoro lacked his other blade and was poisoned via food etc. They aren't the same

My man never Heard trolling or joke and you also think Sanji is above Zoro. I feel bad for you i hope you get your treatment soon. :risitasad:

Status
Not open for further replies.