G

Gorosei Informer

@Bakazuki Bakainu I was the one who put that Dorohedoro ending in the Best Endings Songs...

:josad:
Ah sorry for your loss! What a bizarre, creative and unique ending though! Parodying Wolfenstein or Doom? I've notseen anything like that! before for an anime!
Those memes are so funny and sad at the same time:josad:
Yeah haha, the definition of bittersweet even? Some of the best jokes and memes are the most relatable/personal ones unfortunately, the ones that are secretly the saddest!

On that note...

The good thing is, if Mihawk does ally with Shanks, then Shanks will have 11 members too, which would match Luffy's crew (this is assuming Yamato is joining) and Teach and his 10 titanic captains.

Seems very on the nose to me that Oda has purposefully given each crew the same number as Oda's original goal for Luffy (10 crew members) if you include Mihawk as an ally for Shanks
That would be perfect, wow! It would make so much sense for Mihawk to ally with Shanks too narratively and pragmatically imo.

I can definitely see Oda setting that up deliberately as you said, it very much is on the nose indeed.

Ah sorry for your loss! What a bizarre, creative and unique ending though! Parodying Wolfenstein or Doom? I've notseen anything like that! before for an anime!
It's a pretty good manga. When I saw the anime adaption I loved this ending for the same reason!

Noi... A 209cm lady...

She also has silver-white hair... She reminds me of Yamato...

:steef:

G

Gorosei Informer

It's a pretty good manga. When I saw the anime adaption I loved this ending for the same reason!

Noi... A 209cm lady...

She also has silver-white hair... She reminds me of Yamato...

Oooh very nice! She reminds me a lot of a certain BADASS female character in MHA right now as well as Ryuko from Tenchi Muyo a little and has a sort of Bleach character vibe to her too maybe?

We will get 3 chapters of Zoro greatness before the other break.

:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Oooh very nice! She reminds me a lot of a certain BADASS female character in MHA right now as well as Ryuko from Tenchi Muyo a little and has a sort of Bleach character vibe to her too maybe?

Star and Stripe...

If it is EOS yeah sure
If it is next arc then zoro will be the one who fight him,beckman is the close to shanks,zoro is the SH close to Luffy
But i have the feeling that BB and his crew will kill Shanks.
Zoro is close to sanji but not Luffy
Post automatically merged:

Luffy>all his crew in the same time