Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Damn son this shit took a dark turn, needs sad OP backstory OST
Lmaooo, Oda furiously taking notes! Maybe I'll get to be a one-off side character in a future arc that will be forgotten after that arc if I'm lucky! (Just like real life in some way)

:ace::arnoling::ihaha::cantseeme::saden:

All I’m saying is that if the world government genodiced King’s race 20-30 years ago, and I had to guess which modern marines were involved
:absojustice::absojustice::absojustice::absojustice::absojustice::absojustice::absojustice::absojustice::absojustice:
Post automatically merged:

That’s why Oda had Akainu fight Whitebeard while Mihawk fought Whitebeard’s YC5 or Snack/Who’s Who equivalent.
Post automatically merged:

Akainu vs Whitebeard
Kizaru vs Marco
Aokiji vs Jozu
Mihawk vs Vista

Almost like Oda was trying to tell us that every admiral > Mihawk.
:pepecorn:
Mihawk fought the MC
The most Dangerous Threat out of all of them

Imagine if Shiryu got a very powerful "cursed" blade, that has a lot of intent to kill people, kinda like Enma.

But because he always let his sword do what it wanted, that is to kill people, instead of bending it to his will, the blade bended Shiryu to it's will, that's why Shiryu snaped and starting killing everybody in Impel Down.

Now he is a possessed by a "Curse" blade killing machine.
Good theory :quest:
I hope its true :hope:

G

Gorosei Informer

Loooool what a douche
Yeah he is for real. When I spoke to him for the first and only time 10 years ago, he was just bragging about his conquests with other women including MUCH younger girls, so he claims. Somehow I doubt it's true especially with how massively overweight and ugly he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.