Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO This will definitely be a Luffy Chapter

We had the Law and Kidd chapter where the chapter Ended and the Next Chapter began with the Final Showdown
We also had Sanji v Queen where the chapter ended with Sanji kicking Queen and Queen getting back up in the last chapter setting up that "final Showdown"
We now had Zoro vs King and that chapter ended with Zoro using adv coc on his blades setting up that Final Showdown

My guess is this Chapter will be Luffy vs Kaido action with a mix of something from another plotline on Onigashima and that'll end with Luffy saying one of his classic lines setting up for that Final showdown

IMO This will definitely be a Luffy Chapter

We had the Law and Kidd chapter where the chapter Ended and the Next Chapter began with the Final Showdown
We also had Sanji v Queen where the chapter ended with Sanji kicking Queen and Queen getting back up in the last chapter setting up that "final Showdown"
We now had Zoro vs King and that chapter ended with Zoro using adv coc on his blades setting up that Final Showdown

My guess is this Chapter will be Luffy vs Kaido action with a mix of something from another plotline on Onigashima and that'll end with Luffy saying one of his classic lines setting up for that Final showdown
I don't think we will get any of Luffy vs Kaido until 2022...

Status
Not open for further replies.