Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BBsZehahaInTheNewWorld

킹구 얼굴 공개
조로의 눈이 드러났습니다.

야마토의 [X]* 공개

*공급자는 클릭 미끼를 피하기 위해 공개하고 싶지 않습니다.

If it doesn't happen with Queen or King I'm just gonna believe that Oda dropped the concept. So weird that none of these Zoans have shown it.

....Unless fuckibg Morj is right and everyone is gonna get up after King is defeated lol
It's like Morj said, Oda introduced that concept for a reason, and so far that characteristic of the awakened Zoans hasn't had plot relevance in any arc.

It would make a lot of sense for it to come into play now that we're fighitng the strongest Zoan army in the world. And I can't think of any plot points Oda has dropped that were introduced that late into the story. The only one I can think of is Gin, and that was pretty early.

@solis what to happen to not talking about political thing again ?
This is not politics. It's philosophy/psychology.
Lmao we cannot change the world as it is.
A temporary societal system is not 'the world'.
push us into a civil war
Why do you let yourself be pushed into anything? You decide whom you scapegoat as the 'enemy' or not. No one can push you into anything if you don't agree.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Last chapter of the year will be Chapter 1.036 (if TCB scans got them early)
also chapter 1.036 spoilers might be out next week if Korean/TalkOP/5ch/Redon post them.

but the official last chapter of the year will be chapter 1.035

This is not politics. It's philosophy/psychology.

A temporary societal system is not 'the world'.

Why do you let yourself be pushed into anything? You decide whom you scapegoat as the 'enemy' or not. No one can push you into anything if you don't agree.
It's not a me issue. It's a "they" issue. I'm down for any real praxis. But it's not something I can influence or help to build a movement. I couldn't help lead any real reform regime when im dealing with the many many trials and tribulations in my everyday life while the propaganda spewing media continues to worsen the divide every day. Don't get me wrong. I'm down for real praxis. But that type of movement gets stopped real easy in today's day and age

Status
Not open for further replies.