Like I could see the possibility of Zoro beating King, then the following chapter/chapters are plot movement for the crew/Yamato, then we see Luffy fighting Kaido. Who just scoffs at the idea his crew would lose because they can just get up again. Not counting on it, but an old theory if mine was that someone in the alliance side would come up with the idea to put Kairoseki on them, but only AFTER they are taken down a 2nd time. Again I'm skeptical due to the length of the arc, but I'd love that shit. Math also just works out with the crew and Yamato:

- Page 1 gets his fight against Usopp officially. And Chopper also helps.

- Or Chopper potentially could help Nami against Ulti (unlikely since Nami can wreck her now)

- Brook could have a legit fight against Black Maria

- Frank/Jinbe could have more difficult/tiring fights against Sasaki/WsW.

- Yamato could actually get a fight and be useful against Jack

- Like Franky/Jinbe, Sanji could at least struggle a bit more with Queen

- Zoro's already tough but i wouldn't complain if we got more

And I'm not saying these should last long at all, half to a whole chapter at most. Characters like Usopp/Chopper/Brook can actually shine. Yamato can actually fight someone. Franky/Jinbe/Sanji can actually struggle against their opponents, etc.

Again, entirely doubt it's happening, but the idea behind awakened zoans having high recovery and all of these being ancient zoans with high recovery on top of that makes me wonder....

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
Chapter 1035 leak
Chapter tile: King vs King

Chapter starts with Osome and Chuji looking terrified at someone.
Cut to Zoro vs King.
Zoro starts to realize he's using Conquerors Haki.
He attacks King with a flying slash, and the slash is much stronger than before. King tries to defend from it but it's cut and actually bleeds.
King says that only Adv CoC can truly hurt his kind.
Next time Zoro tries to attack King, King uses Tempura Udon again, clashing with Zoro's swords.
King's beak and Zoro's swords don't touch.
During their fight, Zoro starts feeling pain. The medicine effect is ending.
Zoro decides to use Ashura with his new adv. CoC and attacks King. (lot of black lightning effects)
King takes the hit.
Cut to Luffy vs Kaido.
Kaido was weakened by all the fights he had. Luffy gets the upper hand.
Kaido begins to smile saying that Luffy finally brought him and his Calamities, a worthy challenge.
In an amazing sequence of double spreads, we see Kaido, King and Queen changing forms. They use Awakening.
Chapter ends with Jack still down because the mammoth lives only to suffer.
Stop bullying my boy Jack. He suffered enough:chirstsad:

Chapter 1035 leak
Chapter tile: King vs King

Chapter starts with Osome and Chuji looking terrified at someone.
Cut to Zoro vs King.
Zoro starts to realize he's using Conquerors Haki.
He attacks King with a flying slash, and the slash is much stronger than before. King tries to defend from it but it's cut and actually bleeds.
King says that only Adv CoC can truly hurt his kind.
Next time Zoro tries to attack King, King uses Tempura Udon again, clashing with Zoro's swords.
King's beak and Zoro's swords don't touch.
During their fight, Zoro starts feeling pain. The medicine effect is ending.
Zoro decides to use Ashura with his new adv. CoC and attacks King. (lot of black lightning effects)
King takes the hit.
Cut to Luffy vs Kaido.
Kaido was weakened by all the fights he had. Luffy gets the upper hand.
Kaido begins to smile saying that Luffy finally brought him and his Calamities, a worthy challenge.
In an amazing sequence of double spreads, we see Kaido, King and Queen changing forms. They use Awakening.
Chapter ends with Jack still down because the mammoth lives only to suffer.

G

Gorosei Informer

Oda did allude to seeing Nika this chapter apparently?

:zorothink:

Tfw when we might get Nika's face reveal before Imu, VEGAPUNK, Green Bull, Xebec, Loki, Blackbeard's 10th captain, maybe King's face and whatever/whoever else? Unless Nika is one of them somehow?

:cantseeme::saden::nicagesmile:

Plot twist Nika is Shanks or he's descended from them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Oda did allude to seeing Nika this chapter apparently?

:zorothink:

Tfw when we might Nika's face reveal before Imu, VEGAPUNK, Green Bull, Loki, Blackbeard's 10th captain, maybe King's face and whatever/whoever else? Unless Nika is one of them somehow?

:cantseeme::saden::nicagesmile:

Plot twist Nika is Shanks or he's descended from them.
Nika is King.
Whoswho spent his last years searching for Nika, and also wanting to kill Nika without realizing it.
The irony.... :josad: