- 챕터 1,036: "해적왕".
- 왕이 섬에서 떨어지고 있습니다.
- 조로는 무릎을 꿇고 있지만 할 일이 두 가지 더 있다고 말합니다.
- 우솝은 키네몬과 키쿠를 구했고 상디가 자신만이 할 수 있는 일을 하라고 했던 에니에스 로비 장면을 기억합니다. 빅맘으로 향하는 그의 모습이 보입니다.
- 빅맘 vs 키드, 로, 마르코, 이조
- 빅맘이 플로어 전체를 부수고, 키드와 로는 라이브 플로어로 후퇴해야 했고, 모두가 그들의 싸움으로 인해 패닉에 빠졌습니다.
- 마르코는 키드와 로에게 치유의 불꽃을 사용합니다. 그는 너무 지쳐서 빅맘과 싸울 수 없습니다.
- 루피 vs 카이도
- 루피는 4단 기어와 상급 정복자의 하키를 동시에 잘 사용하지 못해서 2단 기어를 사용한다고 합니다.
- 카이도는 루피가 따라잡을 수 있다는 사실에 놀라고 웃으면서 이 싸움의 승자가 해적왕이 되는 데 가장 가깝다며 웃는다.
- 엄청난 폭로도 있지만 지금은 말하지 않겠습니다.
- 챕터는 카이도가 새로운 형태를 사용하는 것으로 끝납니다.
:crazwhat:nice fanfic

What’s up?
Post automatically merged:

- 왕이 섬에서 떨어지고 있습니다.
- 우솝은 키네몬과 키쿠를 구했고 상디가 자신만이 할 수 있는 일을 하라고 했던 에니에스 로비 장면을 기억합니다. 빅맘으로 향하는 그의 모습이 보입니다.
- 빅맘 vs 키드, 로, 마르코, 이조
- 루피 vs 카이도
Translate?

What’s up?
Post automatically merged:

Translate?
Google translate: but it is fake
- Chapter 1,036: "The Pirate King." - The king is falling off the island. - Zoro is on his knees but says there are two more things to do. - Usop remembers the Enies lobby scene where he saved Kinemon and Kiku and Sangdi asked him to do what only he could. I see him heading to the Big Mom. - Big Mom vs Kid, Lowe, Marco, Izzo - Big Mom smashed the entire floor, Kidd and Lowe had to retreat to the live floor, and everyone panicked because of their fight. - Marco uses healing flames for Kidd and Lowe. He's so exhausted that he can't fight big moms. - Rupee vs Kaido - Rupee is said to use 4th gear and advanced conqueror hockey at the same time, so he uses 2rd gear. - Kaido laughs, surprised that Rupee can catch up, and laughs that the winner of this fight is closest to becoming a pirate king. - There are huge revelations, but I won't say it now. - Chapter ends with Kaido using a new form.

- 왕이 섬에서 떨어지고 있습니다.
- 빅맘 vs 키드, 로, 마르코, 이조
- 루피 vs 카이도
Open the thread
Seems legit

The editor that told to hold chapter 1000 for Luffy to reach the rooftop should be fired,
I am just watching what King did after destroying Sanji until his fight with Marco.
King completely disappear,.... it is like Oda didnt know what to do with King during the chapter from 990 to 1000.
Queen was bussy with his ice demon game, but King?
Oda didnt know what do to whith the right hand man, Marco was busy with Big Mom.
Oda didnt want to start a clash with Zoro which was also in the dome (what a bad choice, Zoro clashing with King in the chapter from 990 to 1000 was the best choice, but Oda didnt have the gut to do so)
This, and a lot more obvious things did not happen.
Kyoshiro who slashed the ship was implied to have ryuo, but so far we have not seen him fight.
I can go on, but it does not really matter.

And, I dont know why my comment is here, maybe I had two tabs open, I intended to comment on @General Duke Hyuo 's post, but commented here instead, 😂

Google translate: but it is fake
- Chapter 1,036: "The Pirate King." - The king is falling off the island. - Zoro is on his knees but says there are two more things to do. - Usop remembers the Enies lobby scene where he saved Kinemon and Kiku and Sangdi asked him to do what only he could. I see him heading to the Big Mom. - Big Mom vs Kid, Lowe, Marco, Izzo - Big Mom smashed the entire floor, Kidd and Lowe had to retreat to the live floor, and everyone panicked because of their fight. - Marco uses healing flames for Kidd and Lowe. He's so exhausted that he can't fight big moms. - Rupee vs Kaido - Rupee is said to use 4th gear and advanced conqueror hockey at the same time, so he uses 2rd gear. - Kaido laughs, surprised that Rupee can catch up, and laughs that the winner of this fight is closest to becoming a pirate king. - There are huge revelations, but I won't say it now. - Chapter ends with Kaido using a new form.
Yeah…it’s definitely fake