Status
Not open for further replies.
Surpass? He already did something way before lmao he split the skies with kaido
Did you not see the length of the black lightning Zoro produced in comparisson to what the best Luffy has produced, and mind you he wasnt even in Asura Mode nor has forged a black blade

Sky is the limit for both Luffy and Zoro but for Now Zoro's strongest AdvCoC has been beyond what Luffy has done

Did you not see the length of the black lightning Zoro produced in comparisson to what the best Luffy has produced, and mind you he wasnt even in Asura Mode nor has forged a black blade

Sky is the limit for both Luffy and Zoro but for Now Zoro's strongest AdvCoC has been beyond what Luffy has done
So because zoros trail was “longer” than luffys his is stronger? Are you an idiot dude?

Luffy is fighting kaido alone in base zoro did not surpass him at all…. He CAUGHT up… lmao delusional

Imo, G5 isn't coming for a little while. Usually Luffy has a decent amount of onscreen fighting with no interruptions before he brings out his powerups. What we've gotten for Luffy vs Kaido since Chapter 1000, is a lot of offhand/offscreened skirmishing, so it's not the same thing.

I'd say if he focuses decently on the fight the next ~5 chapters while finishing other stuff, we may have a chance of seeing G5. Who knows though, I can see him showing off the real tank man finally or a new G4 form. I'd actually love it if he could finally swap between the forms instantly.

So because zoros trail was “longer” than luffys his is stronger? Are you an idiot dude?

Luffy is fighting kaido alone in base zoro did not surpass him at all…. He CAUGHT up… lmao delusional
Love the rhetorical questions even though you have your opinion, grow some balls and just say your opinion instead of asking rehtorical questions and throwing pathetic fits

Yes, I believe that because Zoro's trail of AdvCoC was far longer... I believe, not the "manga stated" key difference. I literally explained that if you want to disagree and be cordial about it and have a convo... great... you seem to want to throw a fit and Im glad to make fun of you for that.
Post automatically merged:

Last chapter (Zoro vs King) was the last chapter of the year.
From chapters ive seen this war, Oda always has Luffy one up Zoro so I believe this upcoming chapter Luffy will do something that will go beyond what Zoro did for his finisher

Love the rhetorical questions even though you have your opinion, grow some balls and just say your opinion instead of asking rehtorical questions and throwing pathetic fits

Yes, I believe that because Zoro's trail of AdvCoC was far longer... I believe, not the "manga stated" key difference. I literally explained that if you want to disagree and be cordial about it and have a convo... great... you seem to want to throw a fit and Im glad to make fun of you for that.
Post automatically merged:

From chapters ive seen this war, Oda always has Luffy one up Zoro so I believe this upcoming chapter Luffy will do something that will go beyond what Zoro did for his finisher
No one is having a fit lol, all I’m saying is you saying oh luffy has to surpass Zoro next ch because Zoro had a LONGER COating TRAIL LMAO? Dude Luffy split the skies with KAIDO. His conquerors is ahead of zoro. And luffy doesn’t need to surpass shit lmao luffy is already ahead.

No one is having a fit lol, all I’m saying is you saying oh luffy has to surpass Zoro next ch because Zoro had a LONGER COating TRAIL LMAO? Dude Luffy split the skies with KAIDO. His conquerors is ahead of zoro. And luffy doesn’t need to surpass shit lmao luffy is already ahead.
You are though, i dont know why, i dont care why, I just pity you for throwing this sad fit at this point, it's not hard to have a convo where people disagree.

You dont think Zoro surpassed Luffy and I do at this moment in time before 1036, we mutually disagree

If Luffy doesnt show some insane move when we next see him vs Kaido ill be wrong... no big deal.

Im basing my prediction based off what happened in 1010

Status
Not open for further replies.