Status
Not open for further replies.
Full Summary thanks to whatevs.

Chapter 1036: The Great Pirate, Emperor Charlotte Linlin

Zoro was unable to walk after defeating Arbel, receiving the double damage effect of the previous medicine. He lets Shinobu fetch and deliver him and also Sanji to the rest of alliance member. Suddenly they felt a frightening presence at Law and Kidd's location.

Big Mom's Awakening is named Empress of Souls, gradually absorbs all surrounding souls as energy replenishment, also crushing the souls by each and any of her attacks. She says the soul ignites will to live and struggle, thus her attack damages the body but also greatly deplete haki of the targets by each hit.

Big Mom then screams "Empress Banishment!", releasing X-figured slash that incapacitates Law, heavily damages Kidd, and brutally splices Onigashima skull itself crumbling into four symmetrical parts.

Seeing such display of power, practically everyone runs away from Onigashima. Sanji, Zoro, and other Strawhats are carried by Franky's flying mecha, while Minks and Samurai help each other to find parachutes to land safely on Flower Capital. Beast Pirates and Big Mom Crews are also running away with their own flying zoan forms, being carried by Giant Numbers that jumps away from the floating island, or using their own parachutes.

Betting all on his last attack, Kidd has no choice other than dishing out his ultimate attack. "Punk Upstream!"

"Upstream" inverses the magnetic field inside Big Mom's cells, thus making her blood rushes back to the heart, in the verge of exploding it from the inside. Kidd follows-up with "Neo Punk Island!", attracting the four giant fragments of Onigashima skull into a massive coccoon which compresses Big Mom's body, seemingly crushing her to death.

"Crumble here! Charlotte Linlin!"

Or so it seems. Kidd, extremely exhausted, must witness the massive coccoon casually melts with extreme heat. Big Mom has eaten the peak-power Prometheus. And in effect, she becomes an white giant of flame, her massive body having similar temperature to the sun itself. She says the name of this form, "Empress Dress".

Big Mom says to Kidd, "Congratulations, Brat. You're the third to see this form, after Kaidou and Roger. Now, even your soul will not survive."

Kidd, choking on his own blood, still manages to say, "Wait for me."

"What?

"...in Hell."

"Shambles Lunata!"

Suddenly, Big Mom's screams, this time not in anger but deathly pain. In the Flower Capital, the finally conscious Trafalgar Law stands before Big Mom's heart. He had planted the Ope-Ope Awakening powers like a tracker inside Big Mom's body, thus in crucial moment extract-teleporting her magnetically-weakened heart to Law's proximity, cleaving the heart into pieces.

"The snow melts, and the Empress falls the same." Law says melancholically.

This marks the end of The Great Pirate, Charlotte Linlin.

Break next week.

---

:suresure:
Honestly, Big Mom’s abilities were cool lol

Alright guys I’m debating something with myself rn.

Should make offensive joke that simultaneously cements me as a legend but also gets me banned and stops the community from getting spoilers.

Or should I not do that?
:kriwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.