Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...I asked cause I'm going to see it tonight. Thanks guys :milaugh:

I haven't gotten into the MCU movies, so this'll be a one off cause I saw the old Spidermans.
The action is very cool in parts. I'll give the movie that. And a couple scenes with the
other spidermans
were good. Like 80 percent of the movie is just people stuttering and making quips that take me out of the immersion and make the characters look stupid, and jobbing out or off screening fan favorites. People show up in the movie and they literally have dialogue like giving their name and character summaries for the zoomers who don't remember the old movies and then go "but it's another dimension!" and then the scene moves on.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
The action is very cool in parts. I'll give the movie that. And a couple scenes with the
other spidermans
were good. Like 80 percent of the movie is just people stuttering and making quips that take me out of the immersion and make the characters look stupid, and jobbing out or off screening fan favorites. People show up in the movie and they literally have dialogue like giving their name and character summaries for the zoomers who don't remember the old movies and then go "but it's another dimension!" and then the scene moves on.
Man where were you before I bought my ticket lol

RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.