J

Joy D. MADS

Don't think it'll just be Kaido vs Luffy tbh. I think this chapter's gonna pleasantly surprise a lot of people. But that's only till where intuition goes. We'll have to wait and see.
Lmao when they say hype hype it turns to be some random shit like I said bafore... Luffy having the upper hand, Yamatoes farting to extinguish Kazenbo...

G

Gorosei Informer

If anyone is epileptic or just sensitive to flashing colours/lights, I strongly recommend not to watch that. I'm not epileptic but I do have a bit of issues with it and just thought to put out a warning as there isn't one for the video.

I DM'ed you just now, hopefully you can see it and respond as needed. If you can't, then I'll adjust my settings. Without saying too much, I'm just having major IRL issues atm. This year is getting off to a "great" start as every new year seems to do for me.

:goatasure:

Nah, this one gonna please almost everyone, trust me.
The only way this pleases everyone is if

Two silhouetted figures actually saves xdrake. We find out that it's both coby and boa. Which would be awesome since boa can fight cp0 as a way of getting back at the world government for having her and her sisters as slaves in the past. And coby could redeem the sword title. It will be sword vs shield (two separate factions of the world government). Coby tells helmeppo and boa tell her sisters that they got this!!!!!!!

Sanji gets healed by chopper and gets up. His mission is to protect robin along side brook from cp0.

Zoro gets healed by hiyori who reminds him of the reason why she gave him Emna in the first place with zoro having an inner monologue about him wanting to live up to the expectations of the blades that choose him as well as to his captains ideals but more so to his own pledge at being the greatest swordsman.

Momo meets up with his sis with both being emotional but both agreeing that now is not the time and instead pulls up on orochi

Luffy gets folded only to get back up thinking about why he is doing what he is doing. The last panel ends with both luffy and zoro against kaido and kidd and law against bigmom with both sides giving their last stand.