I know, but, Wuffy!? Naaaaaa man, if you think it will be Wuffy or Grandmaster Zoro the ones who will kill him then you have not been paying attantion to the story.

It's World Government bussiness to end Kaido when they can see him losing to Wuffy.
Post automatically merged:

Btw, why you answer with this?
You said his life will continue:kaidpwhat:

yeah I saw:

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1036 RELEASE DATE…
At the time of writing, One Piece chapter 1036 is set to release around the world via Viz Media and Manga Plus on Monday, January 3rd.
One Piece chapter 1036 will release from the following international times, as stated by Manga Plus.
  • Pacific Time: 7 AM PST
  • Eastern Time: 10 AM EST
  • British Time: 3 PM GMT
  • European Time: 4 PM CEST
  • India Time: 8.30 PM IST
  • Philippine Time: 11 PM PHT
  • Australia Time: 1.30 AM ACDT
The change from a Sunday to Monday release will only apply to this chapter, barring to the Christmas break for the WSJ magazine in Japan.

So we will have spoiler for 1037 in the same day than people get the official chapter 1036,lol

Are there more break after 1037?

It is really good. but dont have your expectations on the level of 957/967
Ty Drumz, you're the GOAT :finally:
Post automatically merged:

yeah I saw:

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1036 RELEASE DATE…
At the time of writing, One Piece chapter 1036 is set to release around the world via Viz Media and Manga Plus on Monday, January 3rd.
One Piece chapter 1036 will release from the following international times, as stated by Manga Plus.
  • Pacific Time: 7 AM PST
  • Eastern Time: 10 AM EST
  • British Time: 3 PM GMT
  • European Time: 4 PM CEST
  • India Time: 8.30 PM IST
  • Philippine Time: 11 PM PHT
  • Australia Time: 1.30 AM ACDT
The change from a Sunday to Monday release will only apply to this chapter, barring to the Christmas break for the WSJ magazine in Japan.

So we will have spoiler for 1037 in the same day than people get the official chapter 1036,lol

Are there more break after 1037?
Here: https://claystage.com/

No break after 1037. It will be a sequence: 1037, 1038, 1039 and then a break

Last edited: