Why does Roger not count ??? I thought everyone with a sword is a swordsman. Thus classified for Zoro to surpass. Lets be real Zoro will never surpass Roger.
Why not roger is a thing of the past. If oda makes him a swordsman which he literally already is Zoro and luffy will both have surpassed the former pirate king. Not like roger is the strongest guy in the series he has equals

Sure, Oda:wellwell:
Let's see if he's a swordsman first, then we will talk.
If you deconfirm Roger being a swordsman. You also take Big Meme and Shanks off your list.
Post automatically merged:

Fake spoiler.

Thankfully, the unknown spoiler provider Impossibru said to me that Roger and WB clashed and shaked the entire New World. He's definitely reliable!
My ass crack is more reliable than that imposter.

Thanks for the first translation.^^
I mean these ones, he answer users with these posts:

Can you pls translation these parts aswell?^^
Someone said isn't it early for spoilers?
He replied: it definitely be great chapter since we know from previous chapter WB will meet roger .

He said that the hint is from reliable source

Then he (scooper gaban) think this chapter will be a lot better than 957.

Don't take scoober gaban words as facts he's not source for spoilers , even sometimes he put fake spoilers and didn't know if its fake or not .

Last edited:
Don't take scoober gaban words as facts he's not source for spoilers , even sometimes he put fake spoilers and didn't know if its fake or not .
Yeah I see him first time on twitter and take care about such infos. My current info/spoiler which I get is from another source who is 100% save, because that im very hyped up for the next chapter.

Roger vs Whitebeard/Oden could be very lit.