Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BBsZehahaInTheNewWorld

I do agree with Morj on this though... The raid has been pretty lack lustre despite a few great moments which are mostly attributed to Kaido, Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Momo. Its baffling to see most of the big OP youtubers raving about how "Good" the raid is... I mean are we all reading the same thing?! there has been Zero tension, Zero consequences, very mediocre and rushed fights etc.
"Wano had several lowpoints, you stupid? Didn't you see how Kaido defeated Luffy offscreened sending him into the ocean? I cried out of fear Luffy might drown! You have no emotions"

B

BBsZehahaInTheNewWorld

and also i dont understand how Oden got some hate from fans too, what did he do??
What's funny is that the 3 daimyos breaking out of the cave creates an even greater issue when it comes to Oden: instead of escaping and fighting Kaido like the Daimyos again, he chose to get boiled and gave Toki his swords. Unlike them Oden was portrayed to be stronger than Kaido, so he had a chance. I tried to make sense out of this but now I see that was not well written.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
and also i dont understand how Oden got some hate from fans too, what did he do??
Kinda hate when an author tries to shove a character into the story making everyone around him love him so much for no reason.
Also, his introduction and that speech of "harem war" reminded me of those old Chuck Norris jokes due to how pathetic they were.
Personally, I have nothing against Oden. He's ok. But the way Oda writes him.....my god...it makes me hate his panels so much....

Status
Not open for further replies.