Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

:ohreally:

I meant before the matchup got finalized. There was a subset of Sanji fans that was pushing King vs Sanji because he kicked BM's ship and had a kickoff with Sanji (also related to trying to push Sanji as the RHM). Which led to a bunch of King hype threads

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/king-is-as-strong-as-if-not-stronger-than-meme.12852/

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...much-better-than-katakuri-in-every-way.13666/

Exactly, also if the matchup is Zoro vs Fuji and Sanji vs Greenbull, that leaves Kizaru unaccounted for.....
I have a really crazy idea of Franky fighting Kizaru but I really wanted Sanji vs Kizaru. No way Franky can solo Kizaru ofc so he may not fight him alone but I feel Kizaru's connections to Vegapunk and science might align with Franky ofc. You could also argue for Sanji fighting him for similar reasons especially after this arc ofc. Maybe a tag team of them vs Kizaru?

This is all assuming Kizaru doesn't die to Blackbeard or something too. But we need to see Kizaru go all out and get serious somehow. I'd like Luffy to get revenge on Kizaru for Sabaody but he needs to fight Akainu unless Sabo does? Oda will probably do what we least expect as usual though.

I've seen Zoro vs Kizaru suggested due to Kizaru making the "light sword" or even a "light sabre" (badum tsh) and Rayleigh fighting Kizaru ofc but who knows?

I wonder if Kuzan will fight the SHs too? I kinda wanted Sanji to fight him too. Will he fight Robin though? He would be extremely dangerous for her DF fighting style and she can't solo an Admiral ofc too.

Also if Fujitora and maybe Kuzan are allies evven if not fully to the SHs, then the Marines and WG would take such a HUGE loss its not even funny. Its bad enough they lost Kuzan already too ofc. There is the SSG's new weapon and CP0 but the latter is looking trash so far and I don't want to overhype the SSG after all the let downs we've had with other characters.

The Admirals really feel like the most wildest cards right now, the hardest to predict.

One Piece 1038: Olympus God's Flame

--The cover page shows the true aftermath of Germa's hideout, with Yongji and Niji being badly beaten and in a coma.

-The chapter begins with Yamato meeting a youkai in the basement, where she uses a new movement called Breath Yukiona, which was despised to freeze the fire.

--The result of her move is not seen to cut into big mama vs kid and low

--Big Mama is surrounded by magma-like flames, and all the surrounding metal on the field is either melted or red hot.

--The child tries to use his awakening again, but his fruit is not working, he and the law are hit by a barrage of lightning and paralyze both to the ground.

--Big Mama explains that when heated sufficiently hot, the metal loses its ability to magnetize, which is called the Curie Point.

--The last page is her double spread that looks like a demon from hell where all the surrounding buildings are melting
If this not real, imagine the actual chapter is worse than this lmfaoo

Kaku seems to be a long nose like Usopp and Blackbeard, Oda confirmed the latter would be from Somalia IRL which is in Africa and Usopp would be from an unspecified part of Africa too. Funnily enough, Somalia is near to where I came from too, which is Kenya.

Kaku might also be part of the long nose tribe and intended to be from Africa as well? Hence the long nose? He gives me a sort of safari or at least some kind of park ranger vibe too somehow.
:crazwhat:
Oda tricked us into believing in Zoro Kills Kaido when Zoro Kills Blackbeard is the real endgame

I actually never made the connection between Blackbeard and Usopps nose actually :shame:

G

Gorosei Informer

ワンピース1038:オリンパスの神の炎

- カバーページはジェルマの隠れ家の本当の余波を示しており、ヨンジとニジはひどく殴られ、昏睡状態にあります

- 章は、ヤマトが地下室で妖怪に会うことから始まり、彼女は火を凍らせるために軽蔑された息ユキオナと呼ばれる新しい動きを使用しました

- 彼女の動きの結果は、ビッグママ対キッドとローにカットするとは見られません

- ビッグママはマグマのような炎に囲まれており、フィールド上のすべての周囲の金属は溶けているか、レッドホットのいずれかです

- 子供は再び彼の目覚めを使用しようとしますが、彼の果物は機能していません、彼と法律は雷の弾幕に見舞われ、両方を地面に麻痺させます

- ビッグママは、十分に熱く加熱すると、金属は磁化する能力を失うと説明しています、これはキュリーポイントと呼ばれます

- 最後のページは、周囲のすべての建物が溶けている地獄からの悪魔のように見える彼女の二重広がりです
--The cover page shows the true aftermath of Germa's hideout, with Yongji and Niji being badly beaten and in a coma.

-The chapter begins with Yamato meeting a youkai in the basement, where she uses a new movement called Breath Yukiona, which was despised to freeze the fire.

--Big Mama is surrounded by magma-like flames, and all the surrounding metal on the field is either melted or red hot.

--The child tries to use his awakening again, but his fruit is not working, he and the law are hit by a barrage of lightning and paralyze both to the ground.

--Big Mama explains that when heated sufficiently hot, the metal loses its ability to magnetize, which is called the Curie Point.

--The last page is her double spread that looks like a demon from hell where all the surrounding buildings are melting

This legitimately sounds awesome but it seems too good to be true almost. Curie Point is a real thing and very interesting that it's included here.

Curie point, also called Curie Temperature, temperature at which certain magnetic materials undergo a sharp change in their magnetic properties. ... In the case of rocks and minerals, remanent magnetism appears below the Curie point—about 570 °C (1,060 °F) for the common magnetic mineral magnetite.

We don't know the full extent of Kid's and Law's awakenings but it would be really cool for Big Mom to talking about and showcasing this, maybe her own awakening too finally!

Really hope this is real, it fits with Vegapank's hint too.

This legitimately sounds awesome but it seems too good to be true almost. Curie Point is a real thing and very interesting that it's included here.

Curie point, also called Curie Temperature, temperature at which certain magnetic materials undergo a sharp change in their magnetic properties. ... In the case of rocks and minerals, remanent magnetism appears below the Curie point—about 570 °C (1,060 °F) for the common magnetic mineral magnetite.

We don't know the full extent of Kid's and Law's awakenings but it would be really cool for Big Mom to talking about and showcasing this, maybe her own awakening too finally!

Really hope this is real, it fits with Vegapank's hint too.
it definitely is interesting and now has set ground for Kid to do something other than using his DF
Post automatically merged:

Aw man and I just typed up all that post too lmfao. Brb becoming Crydo now.

:nicagesmile::shame::risitasad::kailaugh:
nvm ;-;

Google, how hot is magma?

Magma is extremely hot—between 700° and 1,300° Celsius (1,292° and 2,372° Fahrenheit). This heat makes magma a very fluid and dynamic substance, able to create new landforms and engage physical and chemical transformations in a variety of different environments.

So confirmed that Akainu (and maybe even King) would neg Kidd.

Status
Not open for further replies.