Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro's "Double-The-Pain" Moment, will it be equal to his "Nothing Happened" in terms of "importance", I doubt. However, two things show me Oda may not take this moment so lightly when it happens:

1. Oda chose to go for double/twice the pain Zoro will experience after it wears off (why double it?)
2. After Zoro says "there's no time to worry idc what happens to my body", Miyagi says "did you hear a word I said?"

Oda's plotting something with this, my question is, is it before ZKK, or after. I have my reasons to believe it happens before.

Zoro's "Double-The-Pain" Moment, will it be equal to his "Nothing Happened" in terms of "importance", I doubt. However, two things show me Oda may not take this moment so lightly when it happens:

1. Oda chose to go for double/twice the pain Zoro will experience after it wears off (why double it?)
2. After Zoro says "there's no time to worry idc what happens to my body", Miyagi says "did you hear a word I said?"

Oda's plotting something with this, my question is, is it before ZKK, or after. I have my reasons to believe it happens before.
Imagine the Butthurt that will be caused when Zoro defeats Shilliew or Beckman while injured

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

I think he might have another round with Kaido while Luffy is recovering his Haki again and Zoro will get heated up, do some incredible attacks but before landing one of his strongest attacks the double pain shit will kick in.

It'd be kinda fucked if he did end up being the only scabbard dying, like Oda decided to fufill a death quota for Wano.

"You want death? Here take this pink haired bitch as compensation. Never ask me anything again!"

:shame:
You are right, Oda should just kill them all off:goyea:(except for Denjiro)

Its the only way to salvage the crying editor’s reputation

Status
Not open for further replies.