Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Now that Zunisha is here we will be introduced to some Mink army members. Couple of backstories and shit.

Classic.

Because his hair is not red
oden had an interesting life...Sacrifice and love
I loved him
The idea behind Oden's character is good and I like this character's themes.
Oden was not the brightest candle on the cake but he had good intentions. Ultimately he failed to reach his goal because he took his own strength too seriously. He couldn't cooperate with weaker people on the same level, not even his own vassals, he would patronize everyone.

Kinda hate when an author tries to shove a character into the story making everyone around him love him so much for no reason.
Personally, I have nothing against Oden. He's ok. But the way Oda writes him.....my god...it makes me hate his panels so much....
Totally understand you.Oda tried too hard to make Oden likeable, he should have instead shown us why he's so awesome. But sadly Oda lost the ability to write compelling and unique character post TS. The pre TS characters are merely living off of their former glory.
Oda could NEVER write a post ts character that is nearly as interesting as Gin.

Chuck Norris is actually a shitty Actor who only got roles because he was a decent Martial arts fighter irl
Even by Cheesy Martial arts action movies he was bad. Like not he flatout wouldn't be hired even for a minor role if he wasn't a tough guy irl.
Steven Segal movies are worse IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.