Status
Not open for further replies.
- Chapter 1,038: "Soul Crusher"
- Kaido and Luffy are still fighting.
- Kid can damage Big Mom since Law opened wounds inside her.
- Big Mom grabs Kid and Law tries to stop her with a strong Kroom attack which uses 5 swords attached to his hand with strings.
- Big Mom is severely damaged but that doesn't stop her.
- While Big Mom prepares to bit Kid, he sees his crew corpses inside her mouth.
- Kid hesitates and Big Mom manages to take 60 years from him.
- She creates a new homie with his life span using the metal puppet he was using early. It's called "Soul Crusher".
- Soul Crusher and Hera combine their bodies and land an electric punch on Kid that crushes his neck.
- While Law is trying to recover energy Big Mom attacks him with Napoleon and Prometheus.
- Law is cut in half but he recovers using another string ability that unites his body through Kroom.
- Prometheus enters Law's mouth and explodes inside him.
- At the end of the chapter Robin and Brook are in front of a Poneglyph.
Fake, we' ve already seen Kid's crew fighting. They ain't inside Big Meme. Law hasn't suddenly become Doffy either.

They'll finally have an answer for the question they asked in whiskey peak, on which of them is stronger :stealthblack:
We will finally see whose CoC is stronger :datas:

So, final One Piece fight is either Zoro vs Mihawk or Zoro vs Luffy confirmed? :arnoling:

Weird how both involve Zoro who allegedly is not the MC, but ok. :denzimote:
Post automatically merged:

:strawhatock:
Its only fair since 90% of One Piece fandom discussion is revolved around Zoro. Either out of love or hate

Fake, we' ve already seen Kid's crew fighting. They ain't inside Big Meme. Law hasn't suddenly become Doffy either.
I know I made that up lol. The idea was that Kid was seeing a random ilusion. Law can create electricity and that doesn't meean he has Enel's fruit. He uses surgical attacks and strings can be part of the set.
I'm just bored tho

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Seth eyeshield 21 . It is American football manga.

Warning : don’t take these scenes seriously . No way Japan beating USA at high school football game.
I heard about this. The MC is completely unfit for the Football player ( with his build ) yet he manages to utilize some of his skills or something like that, right? I was thinking about starting this one day.

I heard about this. The MC is completely unfit for the Football player ( with his build ) yet he manages to utilize some of his skills or something like that, right? I was thinking about starting this one day.
Just one thing on that, the anime was not a really good adaptation. The animation is very subpar imo and dated. The mangas art is incredible (after the beginning) since its drawn by the artist for One Punch Man

Status
Not open for further replies.