He means overall being defeated in Wano, he hates the idea of Kid and Law defeating Big Mom in this arc.

I don't have any problem with Oda having Luffy 1v1 Big Mom in the next arc if it does happen, I think some people are jumping to conclusions and acting like Oda won't make the fight good or that Luffy will low diff her.

Also if Oda has Luffy fight Big Mom, I'm pretty sure he will show a majority of the fight and will try to make it look good unlike what he has so far been doing with Kid and Law vs Big Mom.
I think we would almost be regressing by setting up Big Mom as the big baddie of an arc, especially when we are going to enter the final saga after Wano.

There just isn't enough you can give for Big Mom to be this obstacle to the Strawhats post Wano. Kaido has all the conflict going for him right now with Wano's problems, its residents' connection to the SH's, Yamato being chained down, unethical use of smiles, weapons production and whatnot.

The things which make Big Mom an antagonistic force have more or less been addressed in WCI and are honestly not even close to setting her up as a dedicated villain for a future arc. If anything, her inherent childlike nature and her dream to unite all the races points towards her helping Luffy's cause by the end more than anything.

The fight itself wouldn't matter when Big Mom doesn't even have the legs to stand on as a villain post Wano despite all the potential it holds (in terms of choreography, intensity etc.) for you.

It's so bad that I can see it happening, Oda always surpasses himself in terms of utterly ridiculous writing and twists when it comes to Big Mom.

He has proven it too many times during WCI arc and this one.
The only time I enjoyed Big Mom in the Wano arc was during the roof battle with the exception of the chapter where they push her off, other than that I have not been enjoying her character that much during this arc.

I thought I would enjoy her more during the fight against Kid and Law but unfortunately most of that fight has been off paneled, and when we do see a little bit of the actual fight it feels very underwhelming.

Imo Big Mom has been treated way worse in the Wano arc than she has during the second half of the WCI arc.