Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda really really sucks hard at writing and using female characters. I'll never defend him again about this area.
Why did you even defend him at this area?

That was obvious when:
  • The only commander to be useless in WCI and whole manga is a female (Smoothie)
  • The only BM veteran the invisible and useless is a female (Compote)
  • The only emperor to be clowned always is a female (Linlin)
  • The only warlord to not show much feats and will be offscreened is a woman (Hancock)

If Kidd has Marco instead law, Kidd can have literally easier time to defeat big mom. Marco just disarm her weapon easily. Kidd can slam her over and over again. Beside Marco can hurt big mom since he can make king bleed from his knee attack. Literally game over for big meme.

I guess Marco will fight cp0 or other place.

Why did you even defend him at this area?

That was obvious when:
  • The only commander to be useless in WCI and whole manga is a female (Smoothie)
  • The only BM veteran the invisible and useless is a female (Compote)
  • The only emperor to be clowned always is a female (Linlin)
  • The only warlord to not show much feats and will be offscreened is a woman (Hancock)
The only strong female character to actually show feats is a non-human who wish to be a male like her idol lmao. It says a lot.

How is this chapter gonna give Doffy hype? Law surpassed his DR self a long time ago, evident as he's taking dozens of Big Mom's attacks while standing up again and again. DR Law was put down by far weaker attacks.
He acts as if Mingo fought Law and Luffy at the same time and when the two worked together Law almost killed him with Gamma knife :josad: imagine if he had awakening + a stronger Law couldn't even teleport BM/Kaido but somehow this makes Mingo a top tier :shame:

He was never a master writer when it comes to girls, but I firmlybelieve he got worse over time.
Pretty sure it's the other way around

Atleast Yamato is a decent character

The way he wrote tashigi is absolutely hilarious lmao

-kuina died because of her belief that women will forever be weaker than men

-Tashigi is introduced as a parralel to kuina and to represent how strong kuina would've been if she lived

Exceptions: "kuina will be atleast mihawk lvl eos and will be zoro's rival, she will show that women can be as strong as men and prove zoro's sensei wrong"

Oda: she gets folded by any men she encounters and will prove that kuina and zoro's sensei were actually right

:nicagesmile: tf?

I can't think of any worst written character

Status
Not open for further replies.