Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Chapter Out

Tama stops Kid and motivates big mom to get back up
“OLin Chan gambare”
Eustass kid bitch slaps Tama off the live floor
Big mom goes mothering mode again and remembers how to use adcoc
Kid is defeated
Law used gamma knife stage 3 pancreatic cancer his awakened move and one shots meme
Chapter ends with kid anf meme knocked out and defeated

I'm glad Oda knew that he didn't give enough and it seems he's giving them a full fight chapter here, or so I assume he is.

Queen and King have about 3 chapters worth with Sanji and Zoro.

Kid and Law have about 1 chapter discounting the rooftop (3 pages in 1029, 5 pages in 1030, 5 pages in 1031, 6 pages in 1038). This chapter will make it over 2 chapters, but when you add the rooftop stuff it's not bad, assuming she goes down

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
in terms of Ap
what he can do to a top tier in a fight
he is far above

overall uh far stronger wouldnt be the word I would use .
but he is stronger.
He could already do that in Dressrosa but still lost. His AP is hax'd, that wasn't the issue at all. Doflamingo had the advantage in cqc (where Law is piss poor) and made sure that all Law could do was a scratch on his cheek. Law's issues have always been about landing his attacks. He potentially could one shot all high tiers with a GK if it lands, back in DR itself.

He could already do that in Dressrosa but still lost. His AP is hax'd, that wasn't the issue at all. Doflamingo had the advantage in cqc (where Law is piss poor) and made sure that all Law could do was a scratch on his cheek. Law's issues have always been about landing his attacks. He potentially could one shot all high tiers with a GK if it lands, back in DR itself.
most definitely
but gk wasnt enough in dr
I reckon any of these attacks he landed on big mom
would be far more devastating.

if big mom goes down this chapter
I really cant be arsed to expect too many things from a fight that isnt luffy's cause oda would never dedicate the appropriate amount of time to the villains to go down in a satisfying way.

big mom should have so much in the locker to show before she goes down