Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a decent goal scorer we don't have any reliable in the team as we have struggled massively Infront of goal
Auba is also making a huge sacrifice to come and play for Barca financially, lets hope it works out. He is here on short term loan no transfer fee and very low wages.
auba is great @ConquistadoR lmao
arteta being at arsenal is why anyone thinks he isnt
literally 3 straight years of scoring 20 + goals in the epl
a golden boot winner
clear of any striker barcelona has

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
auba is great @ConquistadoR lmao
arteta being at arsenal is why anyone thinks he isnt
literally 3 straight years of scoring 20 + goals in the epl
a golden boot winner
clear of any striker barcelona has
This issue is more about bringing in washed up players instead of outloading the deadwood they have there in the first place. I agree that I haven't been following football much though since like 2020. But I feel like they need to throw out the deadwood first - Dembele, Umtiti and the entire oldtimers for young blood etc,. who shouldve been yeeted long ago. Umtiti has been utter shite since his world-class 2018 and 2019 season where he had best centreback in europe shouts.

I trust the process though, should get back to following football and Barca seriously soon lmao.

in terms of Ap
what he can do to a top tier in a fight
he is far above

overall uh far stronger wouldnt be the word I would use .
but he is stronger.
I agree Ap with awaken got a boost but haki feat are no present what a shame (to think winning vs a Yonko you dont need haki). Law used haki and df power fighting flamingo.
Still we cant denay that meme was a totaly idtiotic and most retard top tier I ever seen. Flamingo would dodge 99% of the cheap shot we saw taking Mom. It would be a different fight than this shit.

This issue is more about bringing in washed up players instead of outloading the deadwood they have there in the first place. I agree that I haven't been following football much though since like 2020. But I feel like they need to throw out the deadwood first - Dembele, Umtiti and the entire oldtimers for young blood etc,. who shouldve been yeeted long ago. Umtiti has been utter shite since his world-class 2018 and 2019 season where he had best centreback in europe shouts.

I trust the process though, should get back to following football and Barca seriously soon lmao.
he is on low wages so it was a plus for them
took a massive paycut from 330 k a week
and the issue with dembele , umtiti
its hard for anyone to take on shite players with hefty contract demands.
but aubameyang in la liga .....
he would be great.

From the spoiler, Kid Goku used his staff that becomes longer and longer.

...so Luffy will use a perpetually-lengthening dick as his newest technique.
Good thing Hancock is not in Wano, then, otherwise...:doffyou:
Post automatically merged:

Let’s see if I win this already today or if the people has to sweat till Friday :kidsmile::kidsmile:
I didn't participate in the challenge, but IIRC, wouldn't you only win if Kidd deal the final hit? What if Law does the final hit instead?
Post automatically merged:

Why did the World Government ally with the 7 warlords? Can someone remind me?
To keep up appearances. :mihanha:

If they had known that any random Admiral would have soloed ALL the Lonkos and their crew, they never would have bothered. :lulz:

Status
Not open for further replies.