Status
Not open for further replies.
This issue is more about bringing in washed up players instead of outloading the deadwood they have there in the first place. I agree that I haven't been following football much though since like 2020. But I feel like they need to throw out the deadwood first - Dembele, Umtiti and the entire oldtimers for young blood etc,. who shouldve been yeeted long ago. Umtiti has been utter shite since his world-class 2018 and 2019 season where he had best centreback in europe shouts.

I trust the process though, should get back to following football and Barca seriously soon lmao.
It's not easy to offload these veterans who are all on massive wages and long contracts we can thank Bartomeo for that:josad:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
I honestly don't blame fans who quit watching it's quite painful to sit through these and watch Barca these days. Next summer if we can manage to sign Haaland and some good defenders there might still be some hope
I've been through the later part of Bartomeu's years :josad:

Seriously though, I quit because it was way too taxing on me and I was getting angry/sad about that shit for like half a week, every week lmao. I had to apply for grad school as well, so I decided to stop football for a year since it was just not worth the effort lol.

To all you admirals = yonko guys why were the marines scared of big mom and kaido alliance? Genuinely asking
you dont even have to think admirals == yonko to recognize this isnt a tough question to answer.
dealing with both of them is more of a handful . thats about it .
literally seeing them both go down to an alliance not close to the strength the marines and their allies had in mf.

Status
Not open for further replies.