Status
Not open for further replies.
it's still not a prophecy

One thing is saying "Naruto you're the child of prophecy"

and another is " I believe a man will bring peace to this world" close up to naruto
How many times did Samurai or mink say Luffy is the man they've been waiting for?
The man destined to bring the dawn?
Also Yamato waiting and telling him that

Back in one piece treasure cruise 2016-2017 on dressers arc that they are making as I recall .

Kinemon was literally too good as free sprit character. Almost every YouTube and guide use kinemon for free spirt team with AGI Timeskip luffy.

So kinemon was treated very good by Bandai company .

Maybe editor like kinemon and raizo and big fan which why he cried for them.

I just cant get why anyone likes NTR lol, facesitting is totally awesome whether its maledom or femdom but it has to be fun and romantic between them.

Omg horny time again in the morning :chopoff:
about the NTR part , Its kinda 50/50, 50% people Like NTR Genre Cuz The female/Mostly MILF was THICC and beautiful and they didn't care about story, they just want to NUT. the other 50% is People that have "that Fetish".
and i do agree with the facesitting. Facesitting is one of the H-masterpiece and its awesome:doffyou:, But Not in Real:kidwat:
And All time Is Horny time to me.:rosismile:

This is the flashback chapter of Big Meme.
Either that or another dedicated chapter of fighting for Big Mom. There were 3 chapters of Zoro and King fighting and 2 for Sanji vs Queen. Big Mom should get 4-5 chapters of action in total if Oda itends to take her out. We've had 3 for Big Mom, 1030, 1038, & 1039 Oda owes us atleast 1 or 2 more chapters of action.

Status
Not open for further replies.