Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure Scotch's hint implies Linlin gets up, "and then...?" something happens. He responded to TDA's comment about her getting up with that. So it sounds like she does at least at first.

Either Kid beats her down again or she just stops fighting (for whatever reason). One thing Oda won't do is declare an L on the alliance at this point, especially after dedicating time to Kid and Law's fight
i doubt he would post ":suresure:" emoji in response of a panel of BM doing something cool if it wasn't to clown her, but we'll see

Pretty sure Scotch's hint implies Linlin gets up, "and then...?" something happens. He responded to TDA's comment about her getting up with that. So it sounds like she does at least at first.

Either Kid beats her down again or she just stops fighting (for whatever reason). One thing Oda won't do is declare an L on the alliance at this point, especially after dedicating time to Kid and Law's fight
why would he post a laughing emote tho?

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
I THINK EVERYONE UNDERESTIMATED QUEEN BECAUSE HES A CLOWN

BUT HOLY SHIT!!

CRACK BIG MOM SKULL WITH HIS WEAKEST FORM WHITE EYE HER ASS

UNDERESTIMATED THIS ATTACK BECAUSE IT WAS A JOKE AT FIRST BUT IT CRUSH ALL YOUR BONE + INNARDS

EVEN BIG MOM NEED TO TAKE YEARS OFF HER LIFE TO HEAL FROM AN ATTACK LIKE THIS I

Status
Not open for further replies.