Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, someone was saying that I'm obsessed with Lanji.

Then I went to @Big D.Kaidos profile and all his comments are related to Zoro.
And it's normal when you post about him for over two years vs me who's hardly been here for few months

If my nephews turn out to be Zorofans=INSTANT DISOWN

Idc if you just started walking….

Imagine being so paper thin sensitive, you have to censor the words Z.olo and L.olo

I have to type them with a dot now because mods are so pathetic, bias and sensitive, they had to change the wording….LOL IMAGINE BEING THAT MUCH OF A FUCKING SHEEP

HILARIOUSLY PATHETIC
My avi is my favorite panel of Zoro and yet I’m listed as a “Zoro Hater” for showing appreciation?

What a weird world we live in

Sanji’s power up is genetic and lied dormant within him like Zoro’s CoC

But Enma is an undeserved power up bc he didn’t learn ryou like luffy, it was just given to him. His other 2 swords are useless and only Enma carried

Zoro’s entire Existence/Lineage consists of serving

Luffy and Sanji are King and Prince…..

I disowned my older twin brother cause he’s a Zolo fan lol

I’m new here and I just want to say that I’m all for Sanji and Jack. I am a firm believer they will dominate in Wano.

Zoro will almost die but Sanji will be the one to save him.

and more

HAHAHAH irony of every Lanjitards
Those statuses are mostly satire dumbass and has virtually nothing to do with Zoro

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You’re being hypocritical your damn self
Your clown friend had to bring up Zoro in an attempt to provoke me wjen I’m casually giving Sanji praise
yet you say nothing but you always try to correct sanji fans

Tell your slave boy to quit quoting me @Boiroy
No, I'm not. I just hate when bitches come out out of nowhere and try to paint Sanji fans on wg as victims of the society which they are not.

I just told the guy to act the same when people like swallowlala, stealth and other baiters from your side spam bait threads and call it a day.

I do not condone what Boiroy does. You ain't angel man. You could always not reply to him and call it a day.

+ He is not my slave lol chill.

This is a good clue.

1. It's more than likely void century related.

2. Dealing with pages of the odens journal

3. Can hint at page one returning to face sanji since one page (mice pun) is being taken out.

4. And alludes to the grim reaper (this book is literally based off of light yagamis death note from the series death note that deals with soul reapers (shinigami).

Imagine using a named attack and still getting KO’d by a NERFED Pleasure….the day that happens to Sanji, I would’ve been out the OP community, I’m talking STRAIGHT drop the manga levels

But ofc that wouldn’t happen to a guy who could shatter Black Blades with his fucking skin

This fr better be a Sanji chapter, let seaweed man die already
Done talking
I’ll leave this here
No need to explain myself to the lesser intelligence
I need to learn not to waste my time

The Sanji fandom is no where near as toxic as the Z fandom so I won’t allow myself to be

As if i could even be toxic 😂😂🤣 it’s hilarious i even made the suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.