Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah, like the post is obviously meant to be sarcastic but I fail to see what's remotely funny or unique about it for people to like it that much lol
Thats fair haha, you're too mature to find something so immature funny ofc. Its pretty cringy, immature, horny, daft and such. Its funny but in a sort of horny teenager sort of way, just really dumb and such lol. The fact Reddit is worshipping the post so much is the worst part though, I've seen a lot of trashy posts on there, both the main sub and the meme one but especially the meme one.

Someone on the main sub tried to argue that Sanji has a "scat fetish" (DO NOT LOOK THAT UP, SERIOUSLY! If anyone doesn't know what that is, I implore you to STAY BLISSFULLY IGNORANT OF IT!) and I don't mean the type of music and suggesting Sanji likes to "sniff Perona's Uranus (as a lighter way to put I guess lmao)." Reddit has a serious problem with coomers, simps, incels and such, some of the worst types of people out there. The worst part is the mods starting to allow this shit instead of censoring it but censor much better posts for such arbitary/better reasons instead.

I think they just hit 1 million subs and a lot of chapter discussions and maybe even spoiler discussion threads are hitting the actual front page of Reddit now as well as other posts on there so I think the mods just allow anything for the clout it gets. Or they just simply don't care as much now.

Its ironic too because we have the overzealous anti-Zoro mod who censors a lot apparently ironically. I remember before they were a mod too and how they changed after becoming one. The guy who founded the meme reddit was a pretty cool and great person imo, they provided a ton of awesome unique parody art of OP but they quit/retired and since the sub has got much bigger, its gotten MUCH worse just like the main sub. The amount of perpetual horniness on the subs now is insane.

And yes I do know a lot about these subs but only due to lurking on them a lot and reposting content from there on here and Discord servers tbh. I look for art, memes, theories and such on them. I tend to find a LOT of great stuff on there surprisingly but also stuff like this and worse ofc lol.

This one still made me laugh hard though but I completely understand why if you or anybody else doesn't find it funny too ofc.

Status
Not open for further replies.