Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually wondering, how many of you would read spoilers if the Chapter would like... reveal the one piece or the will of D. or Ace getting killed or "Raizou is safe" or some other huge event like that? Still read spoilers?
Wouldn't it be far better to read the Chapter? idk
I read spoilers for both Ace and Raizou is safe case.
It makes the chapters better for me at least.

I'm actually wondering, how many of you would read spoilers if the Chapter would like... reveal the one piece or the will of D. or Ace getting killed or "Raizou is safe" or some other huge event like that? Still read spoilers?
Certainly it would be better just to read the chapter. This week I refuse to read the spoilers, cause I'm certain that this will be a bomb, precisely a lore bomb.

It is better to eat the whole cake rather than living off on breadcrumbs. But at this point itโ€™s so fucking hard to hold yourself until the chapter releases. We are addicts now.

S

SwordMaster

Raizou? who cares Raizou :kriwhat:

Bro the goddman title of the chapter spoils Ace's death lmao

I never read spoilers when Ace died, so so happy for that

But everything else I'd read the spoilers then read the chapter in it's entirety maybe a week later

Status
Not open for further replies.