American youtubers or in generals YTs are the worst ones in terms of power scaling, they are like casual OP readers.
By law im obligated to protect KoL because he is a Legboi....buttttt....he really has horrible scaling:whitepress:
Aye last chapter was outrageous، it had various opinions. despite KoL's wild speculations ( still not forgetting the legendary Top Tier Judge one ) i still like this guy and his attitude. his reaction to 957 was outstanding lmfao.

can't say the same about the comments section though... :doffytroll:
I only watched the first 3:47 minutes , it was hilarious when he mentioned Admirals , Mihawk , and Dragon at near 1:00 minute

the other day i met a Mihawk fan who thought Mihawk could stomp the Admirals
Lol my man having a seizure trying to unsink the ship.

I’m amazed that he didn’t give any new arguments though lol. He just presented the same 2014 debunked nonsense and didn’t talk about Kaido’s and Big Mom’s humiliation at the hands of high tiers.
The fucking disrespect at the admirals is very huge in the twitter community, just saw this list:

:suresure::suresure::suresure: Dude..:suresure::suresure::milaugh:

The fucking disrespect at the admirals is very huge in the twitter community, just saw this list:

:suresure::suresure::suresure: Dude..:suresure::suresure::milaugh:
What the fuck is this shitty ranking? :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

These idiots do realise that other Admirals are easily on par with Garp and Sengoku? And yet they're putting two Admirals on the same list as Sabo, Kata and Co, Shanks Commanders being stronger than them. :vistalaugh:

I'm glad chapter 970 exists.
Post automatically merged:

I hope those powerscalers should sign up here in which I can destroy their shit lol.

Lol...first there is a blatant downplay of admirals....and then Luffy below Shiryu/Queen/Marco/Yasoop/Lucky Roo/Katakuri??????....
He got only top 3 right....
Yeah another detail with I read later, Luffy who beat Katakuri and since that became far stronger just by states and learning advanced CoA. The list is a whole mess up, Luffy should be sure above these characters, also Admirals aren´t weaker then three commanders of Shanks, they should rate far above too.

This list is almost bad as Tyquan powerlvl scaling where he said Bonney/Apo could beat Katakuri/Fujitora in a 1on1 fight.