Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Al Sama and Gol D are saying they got info about the chapter. AL posted 2 gif hints (I interpreted them as Zoro waking up!) and Panthoes told him "We promised not to tease bro"

The staff is either trolling us or they got something. AL being involved makes me think it's legit cause he never trolls lol

J

Joy D. MADS

pls not burning blood 2,,, only if it will save reputation of one piece games than sure,,, but tho Pirate Warriors :goyea:
I only pray for more Pirate Warriors games, but I also like anime fighting games that's why I want a Burning Blood 2 BUT with a huge roster and more open stages to move.

A Raging Blast 2 One Piece could work, no?

Imagine playing for example with. . . Jack (hybrid form) vs Vergo (full Haki mode) in a huge map that can have great destruction effects and so.

I am hyped as fuck.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
wait wait wait- 1st April appears the new chapter, at least for my timezone timing :usoprice::sanmoji:

If the whole thing will me some kind of a stupid joke I quit life. Tho I have to prepare something silly to draw for the Usopp's birthday tho :zorothink:

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
I only pray for more Pirate Warriors games, but I also like anime fighting games that's why I want a Burning Blood 2 BUT with a huge roster and more open stages to move.

A Raging Blast 2 One Piece could work, no?

Imagine playing for example with. . . Jack (hybrid form) vs Vergo (full Haki mode) in a huge map that can have great destruction effects and so.

I am hyped as fuck.
oooo Raging Blast 2 would be great :shocking:

Status
Not open for further replies.