Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

#onepiece_spoiler #ONEPIECE1045
Chapter 1045: "The Next Level".
- In the cover, the straw hat crew is seated with the letters "Sea of Liberation".
The whole chapter revolves around Luffy vs. Kaido. The battle is so funny, you will enjoy reading it a lot

Kaidou comments on how unusual Luffy's fruit is: it turns the environment into rubber (like Paramecia) but also transforms the user (like Zon).
- Luffy uses a new attack called "Komokuno Giant", transforming his entire body into a giant. It is like a ruler.

Momonosuke and Yamato reached the rooftop and saw Luffy's new look.
- Luffy ran out of energy, but he regained his heartbeat and recovered.
At the end of the chapter, Luffy punches Kaido hard in the face.
- Luffy: "That's fun, right, Kaido?"
These are the legit spoilers above^ but you can see them in the spoiler thread anyway ofc @Weeman
Wait did i get bamboozled again or are spoilers actually out?

Haki masters crushing attacks>attacks that fail to kill fodder

Tell me what's more impressive...

Getting a train ran on you by the yeti Brothers in their winter cottage

Or

Being deep dick penetrated by a nerfed gifters hakiless blade
:funky:
I love my sanji but I have it like this for now kaido
Big mom
Luffy
Zoro
Sanji
Cry
Also beta is spammer and annoying so i can understand the ignores on him lmao
Of course this is Beta were talking about
Always remember Zoro lost to Mr. 3 and became his hostage
:suresure:I forgot about this
:gokulaugh:
eos Sanji getting oneshoted by kaido

Zoro vs kaido : base zoro kill him high diff
:risicheck::hapnoel:
:gokulaugh:

So, the Temple of the Grandmaster is not gonna witness a mass conversion to Lanjitardom, after all. :vistalaugh:

@Finalbeta
@Peroroncino
@Sanji D Goat
@HA001
@nik87
@WoronoaWoro
@L55
@Money D Malio
@VegaPank
🤡
Magma is hotter than regular flames

Sanji's flames aren't regular anymore. It's evolved to blue flames with actual lightning (for some reason), it isn't like Marco's flames, which are meant to heal people.

It's above any real flame, and it will simply keep growing until there isn't anyone who can handle it.

Queen himself couldn't even react to it, he couldn't even tell what was happening, or mention about how different Sanji's flames were looking, he simply got destroyed.

For writing purposes, i believe Akainu's magma will keep showing how powerful it is even compared to that, especially cuz i believe he is going to fight Luffy, everyone knows that powerlevels can't be treated as a check list 100% of the time to tell that the character that has the most abilities at his disposal is the strongest one

But as for King being stronger than Sanji, Sanji already showed to be better at everything King can do. Anything else falls into Zorotards neverending attempts to make Luffy and Zoro equal, and Sanji a rival to Jinbei, whos getting replaced by Yamato or something
:suresure:
:goyea:
Why aren't the blue flames good enough for that? In shounen and irl? Cause what you said was untrue.

Seems to me like someone's trying to take a science based shounen attack and downplay the fuck out of it for not conforming to your specific set of standards. But only for sanji. Not anyone else right?

Is luffys vulcanization of rubber perfectly scientifically accurate? Or semi accurate?

What about big moms maser attack? Is that scientifically accurate or only semi accurate?

What about diable jambe coming from friction and passion? Was that scientifically accurate? Or just semi accurate?

Shut the fuck up beta bitch. You aren't smart. You are the poster child for the kid in class who's a stuck up know it all but in reality would look retarded next to an legitimately smart individual.
Just a reminder that finalbetas stupid and that sanji produces plasma with his blue flames
Imagining is all you have left. Well to be fair, zoro stans have lived in their own delusional fantasy dreamworld for ages now but it's refreshing to see them start to admit it
:kailaugh::luffylaugh::cheers:

According to Gorosei, "the fruit of the Zeon system has a will", but can it be the fruit of another system? Blackbeard's "This ability (Yamiyami's fruit) chose me" is now anxious After all, Yamiyami is also some kind of special devil fruit ?

Status
Not open for further replies.