G

Gorosei Informer

It’s hard to stay pure. I need to destroy the source

It was just a trick don’t worry guys
DAMN LOL, why does this feel like an accurate representation of how Oda has been writing Sanji since the timeskip and also how much he keeps blue balling us on hundreds of things?

You made a hell of a brutal but yet effective sacrifice there! If only I could have lent you this technique sooner!:

:crazwhat::snoopy::handsup::kawak::jay-he::sighting:

G

Gorosei Informer

I don't think Zoro would even want to wear a bra TBH
Hahaha true! It would be like Smoker in Tashigi's body all over again...oh dear...lmfao! I really want to see Ivankov gender swap Zoro first to see if Sanji will end up falling for Zoro, especially with how cute, pretty and "well endowed" the one you posted there is and then gender swapping Sanji for some irony and also for the futher Naruto references with him! (Sanji was meant to be named Naruto ofc)

I also want to see Reiju getting heart eyes over Zoro when she meets him hahaha!

:vistalaugh::rolaugh::robinsweat::sanmoji:

G

Gorosei Informer

"When you will learn the truth behind Nami's exposure, you will be ashamed of your words and deeds"
- Ecchiro Oda while collecting another pic of a new Nami cosplayer to add to his album :happinesspunch::arnoling::crazwhat:
Hahahaha damn, thats harsh but accurate! I can kinda picture Robin or maybe Kalifa saying that? If Kalifa met Oda, she would accuse him of SO MUCH genuine sexual harassment in his writing that he will be sent to the worst/most forbidden level of Simpel Down never to be heard from again! A sort of Xebec like fate!

Ecchiro Oda hahaha, I love that nickname I came up for him, too accurate! Wait a new Nami cosplayer?! Oh his wife won't like that! She may have to give Sanjis VA a ring after all LMFAO! I kinda joked she went for Jacks VA too and thats why Oda has such a hate boner for Jack too for some reason hahahaha!
Post automatically merged:

Oda is a mixture of Luffy and Sanji.
He’s a meat loving child and a pervert who smokes cigarettes
Aye thats true, they both felt like self inserts of him but Oden seems like Oda too then in that regard as well.

G

Gorosei Informer

In a perfect world Zoro went to WCI and saw Reiju transforming into her raid suit in person :crazwhat::arnoling:

Oh now that WOULD be the dream! He sadly wouldnt be bothered though unless it turned her into a swordswoman though LOL! I wonder what he would think of Smoothie too? He'd probably clown her given Oda's writing of women, Smoothie especially and his immense Zoro and swordsman wank too lol.

I had high hopes for Amande too, especially a serious fight with her vs Brook or maybe Pedro but man that was such a wasted opportunity too...
Post automatically merged:

Not only they already leaked chapter 1046,its also already been animated!

LMAO ITCHY AND SCRATCHY!

Kinda reminds me of this too:

Hahahaha damn, thats harsh but accurate! I can kinda picture Robin or maybe Kalifa saying that? If Kalifa met Oda, she would accuse him of SO MUCH genuine sexual harassment in his writing that he will be sent to the worst/most forbidden level of Simpel Down never to be heard from again! A sort of Xebec like fate!

Ecchiro Oda hahaha, I love that nickname I came up for him, too accurate! Wait a new Nami cosplayer?! Oh his wife won't like that! She may have to give Sanjis VA a ring after all LMFAO! I kinda joked she went for Jacks VA too and thats why Oda has such a hate boner for Jack too for some reason hahahaha!
He used to collect his wife's cosplayer pics too before noticing that they all came from a mysterious source called HH :myman:

G

Gorosei Informer

He used to collect his wife's cosplayer pics too before noticing that they all came from a mysterious source called HH :myman:
Oh dear LMAO! Thats brutal hahahaha! Its making me think of Absalom somehow, ironically! Also I know you mean Hiroaki Hirara ofc but HH can also mean Hentai Haven which just makes this even funnier!