Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's the case, that's all the more reason to want to have your own weapon, so when a lunatic begins to shoot people all of a sudden you can have a chance to shoot him faster.
getting killed by a criminal precisely because the criminal is the only one with a weapon, since the regulations to carry a gun are too strict, so the other adults couldn't have a weapon to stop the criminal in the situation.
The typical logical fallacy of brainwashed Americans.:kobeha:

ountries with much more strict gun laws, such as Brazil. Just now, with Bolsonaro's government, things have been getting a bit better,
Yo get tf outta here kid:beckmoji::stop:

If that's the case, that's all the more reason to want to have your own weapon, so when a lunatic begins to shoot people all of a sudden you can have a chance to shoot him faster.

But it's none of the government's business to dictate how you should take care of your own safety. No offence, but I just find strange how you can accept that a select few should be allowed to have the power to be the arbiters deciding who can or not have a gun.

And I don't believe in that "massive problem" with shootings in the US, unless you're referring to places in which a lot of people end up getting killed by a criminal precisely because the criminal is the only one with a weapon, since the regulations to carry a gun are too strict, so the other adults couldn't have a weapon to stop the criminal in the situation.

In any case, what happens in the US is irrelevant in comparison to what has happened in countries with much more strict gun laws, such as Brazil. Just now, with Bolsonaro's government, things have been getting a bit better, but there are still too many communists in important positions, especially among judges, so obviously not all the bureaucracy to have guns has been gotten rid of, and the situation is still far from good.
I don't have that problem here where I live, we don't carry guns around and don't have incidents like these, or at least very rarely compared to but in USA incidents lke these happen often I wonder why

Status
Not open for further replies.