From what I can tell, Nami's VA asks Robin's VA if she noticed too Yamato's sideboobs and swears that her eyes aren't just that lewd but it's Yamato's outfit that make "them" so noticeable to the eye
Robin's VA answers her saying that she has a good point however she was actually busy looking at Yamato's face and says she looks really pretty lol

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Thats an excellent point! I really wanted to see a Medusa Zoan with the Boa sisters but alas...I thought of CP0 having Greek Mythology based Zoans but again Lolda lmao.

I also wanna see an Ancient Zoan or two that are not part of Kaido's crew too.
I’m just banking on a western dragon fruit salamander model for someone in the WG.

But I would be 100% down for more ancient zoans. Imo if Oda introduces anymore zoan users he should stick with ancient. Hard to get hyped for mundane zoans after this arc

G

Gorosei Informer

From what I can tell, Nami's VA asks Robin's VA if she noticed too Yamato's sideboobs and swears that her eyes aren't just that lewd but it's Yamato's outfit that make "them" so noticeable to the eye
Robin's VA answers her saying that she has a good point however she was actually busy looking at Yamato's face and says she looks really pretty lol
Ahaha, that sounds familiar somehow and something they would pick up on and point out, a very Japanese type observation and such! Robin's VA is so classy there but Nami's is all "BOOBA" like Namis design post TS hahaha.

Seriously though Namis VA is GORGEOUS!

Robin's looks great too! (I have to restrain my wild thoughts because I don't want to get the Franky ball crushing treatment! LMAO!)

:catlewd::catpole::catblush::catsweat:

:robinsweat:

:lunazing::lumazed::fujilaugh::happinesspunch::shocking:

The SHs have such amazing VAs, irreplaceable, iconic and such, so funny, energetic, quirky and talented too! I really hope they all make it to the end of the series together! I adore them so much!

I’m just banking on a western dragon fruit salamander model for someone in the WG.

But I would be 100% down for more ancient zoans. Imo if Oda introduces anymore zoan users he should stick with ancient. Hard to get hyped for mundane zoans after this arc
Why is it called a western dragon anyway when most Western Dragons resemble Eastern Dragons more. It's more accurate to call it Welsh Dragon

Ahaha, that sounds familiar somehow and something they would pick up on and point out, a very Japanese type observation and such! Robin's VA is so classy there but Nami's is all "BOOBA" like Namis design post TS hahaha.

Seriously though Namis VA is GORGEOUS!

Robin's looks great too! (I have to restrain my wild thoughts because I don't want to get the Franky ball crushing treatment! LMAO!)

:catlewd::catpole::catblush::catsweat:

:robinsweat:

:lunazing::lumazed::fujilaugh::happinesspunch::shocking:

The SHs have such amazing VAs, irreplaceable, iconic and such, so funny, energetic, quirky and talented too! I really hope they all make it to the end of the series together! I adore them so much!
Wow I never realized Nami's VA also voiced Aphelandra from Amazon Lily!