Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Ahaha, that sounds familiar somehow and something they would pick up on and point out, a very Japanese type observation and such! Robin's VA is so classy there but Nami's is all "BOOBA" like Namis design post TS hahaha.

Seriously though Namis VA is GORGEOUS!

Robin's looks great too! (I have to restrain my wild thoughts because I don't want to get the Franky ball crushing treatment! LMAO!)

:catlewd::catpole::catblush::catsweat:

:robinsweat:

:lunazing::lumazed::fujilaugh::happinesspunch::shocking:

The SHs have such amazing VAs, irreplaceable, iconic and such, so funny, energetic, quirky and talented too! I really hope they all make it to the end of the series together! I adore them so much!
every one piece straw hat va looks great I love brook's the most :kayneshrug::sweat:

G

Gorosei Informer

I’m just banking on a western dragon fruit salamander model for someone in the WG.

But I would be 100% down for more ancient zoans. Imo if Oda introduces anymore zoan users he should stick with ancient. Hard to get hyped for mundane zoans after this arc
That would be really cool! I've been hoping for western dragons and salamanders to appear! Especially given the western dragon we saw at Punk Hazard and the dragon from Monsters too as goofy as they looked lol.

Yeah basic Zoans are looking real bad right now, I wish we could have got a bunch of them instead of the gifters, so much wasted potential for them! I had so many ideas on what they would be like!

Ancient Zoans might become the sort of standard Zoans after this arc somehow but we are getting quite a few Myth Zoans so hopefully more of those too, especially non-Japanese ones instead as you suggested ofc!

I'd love to see a literal Devil Fruit, a Satan/Lucifer one or whatever. An Angel one too. Something like the Headless Horseman/Dullahan would be amazing too. I'd love a ghost one naturally too, werewolf, a canon vampire one and such too but I thought we might get Egyptian God ones at least although we got "symbolic" ones instead at Alabasta with Chaka and maybe Pell as Anubis and I'm guessing Horus?

I'm still banking on Imu having an Egyptian Mythical Zoan and maybe even Green Bull depending if certain theories are true. I thought of Zombie/Frankstein Myth Zoans for the humour too lol. I legit want to see a Fairy one as well as well as Hades, Cerberus, Charon and Valkyrie ones too. Even a Demon one.

Hopefully for Elbaf or and other arcs Oda will really diverge into other types of Myth Zoans and not just Japanese or even "just Asian" ones. He loves referencing and involving Western mythologies too as we've seen ofc.
Post automatically merged:

Wow I never realized Nami's VA also voiced Aphelandra from Amazon Lily!
I didn't know either but I can kinda see it now, Alphelandra kinda reminded me of Inoue from Bleach too, another certain orange haired girl who is very "well endowed" too ofc hahaha!

I love how the VAs voiched each others characters instead with the fake SHs, such a clever and hilarious moment too!

I'll always love how Franky's VA is literally Franky irl hahaha
Apparently Sanjis VA is just like him IRL according to Oda too, take that as you will especially given our conversations lmfaooooo!

:hapnoel::pepebusi::lulz::beanmean::kailaugh::joker:

every one piece straw hat va looks great I love brook's the most :kayneshrug::sweat:
Brooks is fantastic, it helped me to love his character even more! Hes so great at being both hilarious and over the TOP but also sincere and serious/mature when he needs to be!

I didn't know either but I can kinda see it now, Alphelandra kinda reminded me of Inoue from Bleach too, another certain orange haired girl who is very "well endowed" too ofc hahaha!

I love how the VAs voiched each others characters instead with the fake SHs, such a clever and hilarious moment too!
Lol didn't Aphelandra stop Luffy from running away back in Amazon Lily using her booba too?

G

Gorosei Informer

Lol didn't Aphelandra stop Luffy from running away back in Amazon Lily using her booba too?
Hahaha yep, I remember something like that!

Can't forget the Shirahoshi moment!

Or this one with Rebecca...

:kidwat::lawsigh:

Seriously though, this is one of my favourite moments of the series and one of Luffys best moments, a real character defining moment that really made me appreciate him even more too!:

The Gorgon symbolism and with Boa and her sisters was pretty amazing though, especially for this reason too.

Hahaha yep, I remember something like that!

Can't forget the Shirahoshi moment!

Or this one with Rebecca...

:kidwat::lawsigh:

Seriously though, this is one of my favourite moments of the series and one of Luffys best moments, a real character defining moment that really made me appreciate him even more too!:

The Gorgon symbolism and with Boa and her sisters was pretty amazing though, especially for this reason too.
Lmao hey at least the Rebecca moment was anime only.... Wasn't it?