Same, same...

I really don't like all those prophecies, reincarnations, parallelisms between characters or crews, legacy etc etc

I want each history to be its own.

I have grown quite tired of it.

Before I hated that Luffy crew has to be the mirror of Roger's one etc.

I hate now that Luffy is some sort of JoyBoy 2.0 etc.
Same for me, but after all Oda follows the classic story tropes (princes and princesses, ennemies who turn into allies even for no reason, heroes growing much stronger very quickly, etc...).

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Same for me, but after all Oda follows the classic story tropes (princes and princesses, ennemies who turn into allies even for no reason, heroes growing much stronger very quickly, etc...).
That's a feature I love since classic plots look more realistic for a pirate world and Oda created his characters inspired from real people also for this reason I think

After rewatching videos of Warcraft 3 and WOW: Wrath of the Lich King and their main antagonist the undead army called the Scourge and its plague and also the Forsaken and their chemical weapons I realized that Moria's zombies would be a great counter to poisonnous and biological weapons and that they would be ideals "suicide bombers" with gas or biological weapons bombs on them to explode among their foes' ranks.

After rewatching videos of Warcraft 3 and WOW: Wrath of the Lich King and their main antagonist the undead army called the Scourge and its plague and also the Forsaken and their chemical weapons I realized that Moria's zombies would be a great counter to poisonnous and biological weapons and that they would be ideals "suicide bombers" with gas or biological weapons bombs on them to explode among their foes' ranks.
You just reminded me of WC3: Reforged. What a horrible game.

He is the ugliest and most boring SN - who got rekt in every of his fights so far.
Hawkins didn't get rekt, he always destroyed his opponents. He also captured Law all by himself, which is impressive. Ugly though? That's just your opinion, which quite frankly, is not worth anything. He also isn't boring at all, he is calm, concentrated, tranquil and intelligent.

He always plans ahead, Hawkins is the best supernova.