Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Like a....
Calamity!?

JACK IS BACK

Jacks design is like Elbaf/Nordic style or so, it give me the very vain hope he will return for Elbaf somehow lmao. He's got that sort of Viking vibe for me. Plus since its the land of giants and bound to be extremely important historically/lore-wise, it should have mega lore on the ancient giants and other creatures including mammoths and dinosaurs hopefully!
We had that with Little Garden somewhat but it would be cool if Elbaf had something similar to LG but idk? Would be really nice and fitting for Elbaf to parallel LG and Dorry and Broggy will surely return for it too?

Last edited by a moderator:
megumi is still fine and kicking wdym

but i mean imo it’s more interesting this way, characters actually need to win and everything themselves other than support gojo or just wait until he gets here
But where was the need to create Gojo as a character when the Mangaka keeps him trapped over 50 Chapters? Than he shouldn’t create Gojo. This is so nonsense.

Lance is trying to troll us by the fact that other providers have not posted spoilers yet, and I agree with him, because Lebrent posts spoilers very rarely, and they do not even have 1/3 of the chapter. It's better to get spoilers weekly at a certain time than to remain in the dark about the situation.
Who the fuck cares about spoilers and summary when chapter is getting released either way?

Status
Not open for further replies.