G

Gorosei Informer

Nah unfortunately, I just know the meme with this scene lol.

I like your avy! Who is it?
Amaterasu from Okami! Fanart of her "goddess/true form" or so. Glad you like it!

:cheers::myman::blush::finally:

IIRC we never see her true form though? A canonical version?

I love some of the possible interpretations people have done, theres a TON of fan art of it!:

And then there is Amaterasu in Smite who is great too!:

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Nah unfortunately, I just know the meme with this scene lol.

Amaterasu from Okami! Fanart of her "goddess/true form" or so. Glad you like it!

:cheers::myman::blush::finally:

IIRC we never see her true form though? A canonical version?

I love some of the possible interpretations people have done, theres a TON of fan art of it!:

And then there is Amaterasu in Smite who is great too!:

Those are some nice designs! :kata:

G

Gorosei Informer

Caribou swallowed Denjiro (pause) in his swamp offscreen along with the Nidai and Ame and that's why they've been non-existent for so long! Now it all makes sense, GODA! Also I genuinely think he should be a Blackbeard ally, I don't think he's the 10th captain but maybe he could replace someone like Burgess? Or join as an 11th or just become an ally/subordinate like a headliner for BB?

:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:

Yes exactly. They are made of hype moments and ridiculous displays of strength and don't forget the audience reactions. The fights -the manga's main focus- are not very consistent.
Buddha's fight was a mess by the end for me, idk I might reread it and see how a feel at a later date
Post automatically merged:

Corrupted?! Nani?! That's literally the opposite of what Amaterasu does, especially in Okami?!

:parkcry::strawhatock::crazwhat::hope::handsup:

Wait did you try Okami then? Is that what you meant? I remember we were talking about in detail lately?

:zorothink::choppawhat::queenhear::neesama:
Yes i did! I've only played about 2 hours of it so far though, I've got a lot of art projects I've been creeping through so my time has been everywhere lately

Buddha's fight was a mess by the end for me, idk I might reread it and see how a feel at a later date
did 't even read this one.
What annoyed me is that characters are being hyped into oblivion 1000 chapters before they show up/have their fight. And the characters themselves are essentially just types. Some don't resemble the original gods at all esp that one guy who looks like a Butler. Who was he again?

G

Gorosei Informer

Hey @solis have you got a link to the full size of your pfp? I love it!

Post automatically merged:

Yes i did! I've only played about 2 hours of it so far though, I've got a lot of art projects I've been creeping through so my time has been everywhere lately
Oh damn that is awesome! I'm really happy to hear that! No worries though, you're an artist too!? Really glad to hear you're playing it though, very happy!

:fransuper::pepeshy::stealthblack::hohoho::finally:

did 't even read this one.
What annoyed me is that characters are being hyped into oblivion 1000 chapters before they show up/have their fight. And the characters themselves are essentially just types. Some don't resemble the original gods at all esp that one guy who looks like a Butler. Who was he again?
Jack the ripper??

G

Gorosei Informer

We get the cover but those two characters still in silhouette
When we eventually find out who they are weeks later:

Pekoms: "Gaoth, that's right!"

To think of it, there are a lot of "Lions" in One Piece! Shiki, The Sunny, Pekoms, Holdem, the one Luffy beat at Rusukaina, Komachiyo, Mohjis pet lion etc...

Also WTF happened to Mohji post TS? Hahahaha!: