Hey @solis have you got a link to the full size of your pfp? I love it!

Oh damn that is awesome! I'm really happy to hear that! No worries though, you're an artist too!? Really glad to hear you're playing it though, very happy!

:fransuper::pepeshy::stealthblack::hohoho::finally:
I wouldn't say artist 😂 I definitely draw though, most of the pfp's I've had are my own shitty drawings. I've got a few pieces some of y'all would probably get a kick out of but I haven't even finished them 😭

I'm really enjoying it so far, I also downloaded skies of Arcadia so I'm gonna try that when I'm free as well. I recently found out about a lil game series called Gothic so I've been getting my head around that too

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
did 't even read this one.
What annoyed me is that characters are being hyped into oblivion 1000 chapters before they show up/have their fight. And the characters themselves are essentially just types. Some don't resemble the original gods at all esp that one guy who looks like a Butler. Who was he again?
Hermes?

D

Deleted member 83

Buddha's fight was a mess by the end for me, idk I might reread it and see how a feel at a later date
Post automatically merged:

Yes i did! I've only played about 2 hours of it so far though, I've got a lot of art projects I've been creeping through so my time has been everywhere lately
Me too... I've been wanting to get through it but just don't have time (or suddenly got a new game

I wouldn't say artist 😂 I definitely draw though, most of the pfp's I've had are my own shitty drawings. I've got a few pieces some of y'all would probably get a kick out of but I haven't even finished them 😭
maybe you can try to improve the lighting in your drawings. The camera ruins paper drawings by default, I kow that too well from my own drawings.
It's realy hard to take a photo of a drawing without it ending up distorted or with too much shadows, so I rarely upload anything these days

G

Gorosei Informer

I'm really enjoying it so far, I also downloaded skies of Arcadia so I'm gonna try that when I'm free as well. I recently found out about a lil game series called Gothic so I've been getting my head around that too
Ahhh, is that pfp one of your own drawings? Its really good! We've been blessed by @Rottkins art so much lately, maybe you should bless us with yours too? Hahahaha!

:doffyou::pepebusi::goyea::myman:

OMFG, you are made up of so much win right now especially man! I mean especially right now due to this ofc, more than usual anyway! You're genuinely making my day so much better with this news, even if you don't enjoy SOA, I'm glad you're gonna try it at least! Baten Kaitos is another REALLY good RPG on Gamecube if you want more to try! I've not played the Origins one, only the "first" Baten Kaitos too! Lost Kingdoms 1 and 2 is also really good! Both Lost Kingdoms and Baten Kaitos are card battling games with Baten having "real time evolution and degredation" mechanics of your cards, including "photo development" and "food cards curdling and going rotten"!

Hahahaha, thats kinda funny as I was looking at Gothic yesterday! I was seeing people really praising it and given that Risen 2 at least is pirate themed and I want more pirate action adventure/RPG type games (not a strategy/simulation/trading game like Sid Meier's Pirates though), I was tempted to check out Gothic and Risen due to Risen 2 too!

There's also this, but not surei f its any good, I've seen it get a LOT of negative reviews on Steam and now its sitting at mixed reviews instead:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/386280/Vendetta__Curse_of_Ravens_Cry/

maybe you can try to improve the lighting in your drawings. The camera ruins paper drawings by default, I kow that too well from my own drawings.
It's realy hard to take a photo of a drawing without it ending up distorted or with too much shadows, so I rarely upload anything these days
Tbh idk what the fuck I'm doing with drawing, I just put pen to paper. I see all these people do outlines and those shapes with the lines as a guide and I'm like wtf? my old phone was really good for pictures but it died on me and I use this current piece of crap

G

Gorosei Informer

Relatable, when I used to draw and upload photos, I had to mess with brightness and contrasts in the photos to try to make them "look right", maybe adding filters to emphasise the lines, add a cartoon effect or something? I remember using pens to give thicker outlines to try to help them to stand out too.

Relatable, when I used to draw and upload photos, I had to mess with brightness and contrasts in the photos to try to make them "look right", maybe adding filters to emphasise the lines, add a cartoon effect or something? I remember using pens to give thicker outlines to try to help them to stand out too.
Yeah it's such a hassle. I rarely do it these days.