Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

This is why I have no idea why people say that Kaidos defeat and “death” will be lead to the final war. That’s what he wants lmao. Kaidos death has to be the most anti climactic thing ever if it were to happen. I don’t even think he dies though
Aye, they just really want another Whitebeard type death and hype to happen. If Kaido really wanted a glorious death too, why doesn't he just rock up to Marineford anytime and declare war there and then? I suppose theres the new improved Marineford now too but why and how did he let Shanks stop him going before? Its not like Kaido to back off like that at all...Shanks probably told him about Joyboy coming soon I guess?

Idk what Oda will do with Kaido if he doesn't die too unless he talk no jutsus Kaido and makes him an ally? Lmao. But even then I think he would get some kind of grand final stand and Whitebeard type death if that happened.

Kaido wanted the greatest war in the world because he's envious of his own captain but also Whitebeard at Marineford and also because as he said, hes bored of this world and life and thus needs that war to spice things up again. Kaido and Mihawk are kinda alike or Kaido and Kenpachi ofc.

Oda has insisted a war like that will happen for a while including what Doflamingo said to Tsuru.

Post automatically merged:

Rotti already making bank on worstgen.
He's running the most successful company since @JewnicornFitness
Don't forget Bogard's Worstgen Beauty Parlour I mean themes for the site!

:blush::amazing::catlewd::catpole::catsure::catblush:

G

Gorosei Informer

No Bogard made cash with the temporary VIPs that tac bought for the character contest.
Well that too. The themes weren't cheap either. Bank of Worstgen/Bogard looking great!

I have been tempted to request more skins over time but I worry there might get too many to choose from then too, plus the cost of requesting them would be immense. I'd love to see a Nami one though and a Shanks one in time.

:catrude::catpole:

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
Dumbo is Zunesha's bastard child. He wants revenge. Dumbo wants to shit on Zunesha's face but she’s too tall. So Dumbo learns to fly.
Rehearsal about Zunesha's Tale
Act 1
Scene 1
(West Blue ocean, Zunesha is walking, the waves flows through its legs and the sun warms its back).
(The walk stop and Zunesha looks at beyond the sky).

ZUNESHA - Father, I envy you. Having these giant ears that allows you to fly away... Meanwhile my existence is tied to sea. The salt that flows from my tears mixes with this blue immensity and dry my skin. These eye sockets have turned dark as the void, filled only with 800 long years of loneliness. Father, where are you?

Act 1
Scene 2

(Land of Mary Geoise, cloudy sky, calm rain).
(Dumbo looks at beyong the sky).

DUMBO - My bastard son, 8 centuries have passed, it's time for our reunion. You will finally be freed. It doesn't matter if you'll forgive me or not, because only those who have been chained can recognize the weight of freedom.
(Dumbo smiles and fly away).

Act 2
soon.... or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.