Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

What I don't get is why he made this such a "mystery" to begin with lol. Like, i did expect it to be Toki by the secrecy, but it really does just seem like Hiyori. We need a scabbard to see her and then just confirm it I suppose.
Just to build suspense I guess. He loves his silhouettes but I'm not sure if he's forgotten to mention it's her, is assuming we've realised and the anime will confirm it anyway or he's saving the reveal for some weird reason yet.

I guess it could have been to hide Hiyori reveal until she suddenly confronts Orochi and maybe Oda will confirm it was her even the Scabbards reunite with her?

Nami thought of Bell-mere when she saw Tashigi, and she made a no-homo joke about Kalifa. If you re-read that fight, Nami shows zero physical attraction to Kalifa and even rips up her clothes without showing any reaction (while Franky does react). Nami just made a joke about Kalifa being a sexy secretary and then said she sounds like an old man; she didn't get horny at all, much less as horny as Sanji.

On the other hand, Nami has blushed when holding Luffy's head to her chest and when seeing him get "kissed" by Reiju. She's also flirted with men in the past and the only big display of attraction she's had is towards money, so this lesbian thing is bullshit lol. As if Oda would make any member of the main cast LGBT.
Lmao she only ever flirted with tashigi and kalifa. If she was blushing it was because of reiju not Luffy. Sorry dude nami isn't fucking anyone in the crew unless it's Robin

Tbf, this sounds like they are complaining more about his 1 week breaks every month in an arc this long, not about chapter content itself.

Idk, it also just sounds petty/selfish. Mangaka, especially when they are big, can take as many breaks as they want. That hasn't stopped Togashi or Miura when he was alive. Oda hasn't actually ever taken a hiatus in 25 years. And releasing at the pace and level of art quality it's frankly shocking imo..

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Even in twitter , most liked Japanese artist is getting because of westerners. Even pixiv is getting taken over by westerners one piece fans.

This definitely is showing gradual decline in One piece popularity. It is still too big tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.