Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Anyone seen the Rainbow Mist filler arc in OP? Seems pretty interesting and unique from what I've read about it.

I also read up on the Unlimited World Cruise game think its called on Wii? The story for that is really interesting and unique too, although it also makes me think of some of the SHs, especially Chopper and Brook, as well as Kuma over the TS.

I didn't get to play the Nintendo console One Piece games until Unlimited World Red on Wii U so I've missed out on a lot too.

Grand Battle and Gigant Battle looked decent too.

The next best thing I played for a One Piece type experience were Skies of Arcadia Legends and the Zelda games especially Wind Waker ofc.

There's also a nice indie Wind Waker heavily inspired type game called Oceanhorn, which also kinda fulfilled my One Piece game desires too. Sadly the sequel is an Apple and I think also Switch exclusive so far so i can't play it.

I tried Sid Meiers Pirates and didn't like it but that seems great for adore in-depth pirate experience generally.

Ive not tried Assasins Creed Black Flag or so either.

Went on quite a tangent here but yeah, I might go back and revisit old OP content and stuff I missed like seeing Little Garden properly (I started OP with 4Kids dub) and some filler arcs and most movies too.

I bought some official art books and stuff of OP a few years ago from a really nice, sweet Japanese mother on eBay, who was trying to raise money for her young daughters school or medical fees or so.

The more I think about OP and the fact its now going for almost 25 years and should be going for how many more too, with almost 1050 chapters and 1015 episodes too, it just completely blows my mind. It's absolutely overwhelming and absurd.

I really hope Oda gets to have his around the world trip when he's done and spend more time with his family properly and finally too. Also most importantly finally take the biggest and longest break he deserves and maybe retire too or at least take a MUCH more casual new direction with a simple, MICH smaller/shorter monthly series or something after a long break regardless.

And now more tangents lmao.
Post automatically merged:

I'm korean. There is ment the chapter is supposedly mid. what it means?
Unexciting, dull, disappointing, average quality or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.